9 ♡'・

~June 22nd (Friday)~
-Tessa's pov-

"what do you think?" hawk asked looking at the two new students in front of us "shithead one and shithead two?" he asked, i couldn't keep my laugh in so i bursted out laughing causing aisha and hawk to laugh too "i was thinking more Mary-Kate and asshat" aisha said causing me and hawk to laugh again "well, i'm chris" one of the new students started "did i say you could speak?" hawk asked cutting him off "guys look they're just messing with you" miguel said joining the conversation "thanks man" chris said "besides, everyone knows your names are assface and douchebag" miguel said walking behind us "dibs on assface" one of them said, i gave him a weird face a laughed, the door then opened revealing an old man, i gave hawk, miguel and aisha a weird look but didn't say anything "who's that?" hawk asked "i don't know" miguel answered.

"class, we have a visitor" sensei started "this is mr. kreese, he's just an observer, pretend like he's not even here" sensei finished, i felt a little uncomfortable by kreese so i grabbed onto hawks hand, he caught the hint and held my hand "mr. diaz, warm them up" sensei said, miguel moved to the front of the room "fighting positions!" miguel yelled "front kick, yuh!" he yelled "yuh!" we yelled back as we did a front kick "forward strike, yuh!" he yelled "yuh!" we repeated doing a forward strike "side jab, yuh!" he yelled "yuh!" we repeated dabbing then laughing right after "what the hell was that?" sensei asked totally ruining the mood "we were just messing around" miguel answered "we have 11 and a half months until the next All Valley" miguel said "yeah, besides, we already know how to kick ass" hawk added making us all laugh except for sensei and the man behind him "oh yeah, really, huh? so you know everything" sensei said, what's his problem today "there's nothing left to learn huh?" sensei asked.

aisha couldn't keep her laugh in so she let out a giggle, sensei walked towards her "what's so funny ms. robinson?" sensei asked "i'm sorry sensei you just wouldn't understand" aisha answered "try me" sensei said "it's a snake-do" aisha said, this time i was the one who couldn't keep in my laugh so i giggled a little, so did hawk and miguel "what's a snake-do?" sensei asked, we all just moved our arms like a snake and started hissing "quiet!" sensei yelled "5:00 am tomorrow morning, corner of Fulton and Raymer, you don't show and you're off the team, class dismissed" sensei said.

~The next day~
-Tessa's pov-

"don't add too much water, you wanna make it nice and thick" sensei said, we were mixing cement for what reason? i have no clue, i was working with hawk and miguel "sensei, why are we mixing cement?" miguel asked "no questions" sensei answered "all right" miguel said "keep stirring!" sensei yelled, we continued to mix the cement when we heard a horn blow "why is there a cement truck?" i asked "i have no idea" hawk answered.

"you think winning the All Valley gives you the right to goof off?" sensei started "well i got news for you, winning one championship don't mean squat" sensei continued "a true champion never stops training, you gotta keep moving forward, or else you could get stuck exactly where you are" sensei said "it's like the cement in this truck, if that drum doesn't start turning, the cement inside will harden and get stuck, is that what you want to happen to you?" sensei asked "no sensei!" we yelled "good, then climb up, get inside, and make it spin" sensei said, i looked at hawk confused "sensei, we're sorry for messing around" aisha spoke "we learned our lesson" hawk added, sensei pulled the ladder down "get in!" sensei yelled "sensei, this seems dangerous i mean the fumes alone" miguel started but got cut off.

"quiet!" the old man, kreese yelled "this man led you to the mountaintop, and you question him?" kreese asked "look at you, look at all of you, i can't believe this pathetic pack of pussies competed in the All Valley, and let alone won, it's an absolute miracle" kreese said "and who's responsible for that miracle? johnny lawrence, the best student in the history of Cobra Kai, my student" kreese said "you were sensei's sensei?" hawk asked "you better believe it kid" kreese answered "and i tell you i've never trained a tougher student in my whole life, so if you know what's good for you, you better listen to every goddamn word he says" kreese said, miguel took a step forward "i'll do it sensei" miguel said, sensei nodded and miguel climbed the ladder, i followed miguel and hawk followed me.

"holy shit" miguel said before getting in the cement truck, i slowly climbed in holding hawks hand "uh-uh this is weird" miguel said "for sure" hawk agreed "don't just stand there, you wanna get stuck? move!" sensei yelled "come on" hawk said moving to the side of the truck, we all followed and tried moving the truck.

it took us a while but we got the truck to start moving "all right there we go, there we go! a little faster!" we heard sensei yell from outside, we did as he said and moved a little faster "there you go! keep pushing! all together!" sensei yelled "we're doing it!" hawk yelled, i could hear everyone cheering for us.

sensei was washing the cement off of us with a water hose "you should all be proud of yourselves, i know i'm proud" sensei said "your parents would be proud too, if you told them what we did here today, which we won't" sensei continued "you pushed forward like champions, never stopping, never being satisfied, never giving up, and if you keep pushing and keep moving forward, you're gonna go to places you never even dreamed of" sensei finished, sensei let us go home but i went to spend the night at hawks house.