17 ♡'・

everyone followed sam and tory to the entrance of the school "can't you just stop it already?" sam yelled "what's the matter? can't keep up?" tory asked.

they went upstairs and i just stayed downstairs, i was watching everyone fight when demetri ran up to me with a teacher.

"you have to do something, mr. palmer" demetri said, a teacher tried to break up the fight but got elbowed in the face and flipped over "screw this, they don't pay me enough" mr. palmer said then walked away.

hawk then spotted demetri "not again" demetri said running off with hawk following, i don't wanna be that girl but i also don't want hawk to beat demetri up for real this time so i followed them.

hawk walked in the computer lab and i quietly followed "demetri! i know you're in here, figured you'd hide in the computer lab you damn nerd!" hawk yelled "are you really gonna try and beat him up again?" i asked "he's the reason you broke up with me" hawk said getting angry "no he's not, that was all your fault" i said "yeah, whatever" hawk said looking for demetri, hawk found demetri and chased him out, i followed again.

hawk caught up to demetri and they started fighting but surprisingly, demetri fought back, he was blocking all hawks hits "no hard feelings" demetri said then kicked hawk into a trophy case behind them "sorry, eli" demetri said.

everyone watched robby and miguel fight, i couldn't see much since i was on the first floor "miguel!" tory yelled, i looked up and seen miguel fall off the railing, everyone gasped once miguel hit the floor "robby what did you do?" sam yelled, robby just ran away, i walked over to miguel's lifeless body.

me and hawk got pushed out of the way by security, i just hugged hawk "it's ok tess, we'll get back at Miyagi-Do for this" hawk said causing me to scoff "seriously? miguel's on his way to the hospital and all you care about is this stupid rivalry" i said "this is why i broke up with you" i said then walked away "tess" hawk called, i just ignored him and walked to my car, once i got to my car i called sensei.

"you've seen your fair share of these, so you know the next 24 hours are critical" the nurse said to carmen "but he's gonna pull through right?" sensei asked "we're doing everything we can" the nurse said then walked off, carmen hugged miguel's grandma and i hugged sensei trying not to cry "johnny can i speak to you alone?" carmen asked "tess go by miguel's grandma" sensei said, i nodded and walked over to miguel's grandma, she just hugged me.

me and sensei were outside the room miguel was in when sensei's phone chimed, he put his phone to his ear and started listening, after he listened to whatever it was he started tearing up then walked away without saying anything.

i decided to go to the dojo and talk to hawk, when i got there i seen sensei by the door "sensei?" i asked causing sensei to turn around "what're you doing here?" i asked "taking my mind off of what happened today" he answered "what about you?" he asked "i have to talk to hawk" i answered "hawks here?" sensei asked "yeah, they have training with kreese" i answered, sensei scoffed then opened the door.

we walked inside the dojo and heard students chant 'Hai Kyu', we walked closer to the sound and sensei opened the door revealing kreese "class!" kreese yelled "we have visitors" kreese said, everyone just stared at me and sensei.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" sensei asked "what does it look like? i'm teaching my students" kreese answered "your students?" sensei asked "you let them down when they needed you the most, somebody needed to remind them what it takes to win" kreese said.

sensei started walking towards kreese but got stopped by every student there "after everything i did for you?" sensei asked "miguel's in the hospital because of you, he showed mercy to robby keene because of you, if he dies, that's on you" hawk said then looked at me "i did warn you about this, i told you not to show weakness" kreese said "get out" sensei said "this is my dojo" kreese said "oh i forgot to tell you, when you were out of town i had a talk with the landlord, it turns out he doesn't like you very much" kreese said "but you know the problem with those handshake deals, there are no guarantees" kreese continued.

"you can't do this" sensei said "of course i can, i founded Cobra Kai, it belongs to me, it always has and it always will" kreese said "i will never let my students lose, even if they have to learn the hard way" kreese said "one day you'll thank me for this johnny" kreese said "this was a mistake" sensei said "you want Cobra Kai? it's yours" sensei said then started to walk out, i followed.

"one more thing" kreese said stopping us "tess, fall in" kreese said, i just looked at sensei, he nodded, why the fuck did he just nod, i sighed and stood next to tory.