12 ♡'・

~June 27th (Wednesday)~
-Tessa's pov-

we were all watching kreese and sensei spar which was really boring but it was for the lesson, kreese got sensei in a chokehold.

"ok, pay attention, he's got my neck, i've got his elbow, if i try to break out" sensei started "i dig in and i put him to sleep" kreese finished "if i go for his ribs" sensei started again "he completely exposes his chest" kreese finished again "two difficult choices, what do you do?" sensei asked.

sensei and kreese then fell "you damn the consequences and you power forward" sensei said "you may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing" kreese said "you make a choice, you make a move, you go all in" sensei said.

me, tory, aisha, hawk and his minions and miguel were eating at a diner.

me and aisha were talking when tory threw an ice cube at miguel, i just laughed.

"hey" miguel said looking up "oops, must've slipped out of my hand" tory said "what are you even doing over there?" tory asked "going all in" miguel answered.

i glanced over at hawk and seen him reading something off of one of his minions' phone, he looked pretty pissed, he looked up and noticed me looking at him so i just looked away.

"why do you wanna go to the mall all of a sudden?" i asked hawk as i was driving to the mall "i wanna check out the comic book store" hawk answered "what? eli is still a nerd?" i teased "oh sush" he said laughing.

we finally got to the mall and hawk immediately headed to the comic book store.

"why are you in a rush?" i asked "just excited, but i'm gonna need you to stay here" hawk said walking away leaving me there confused, i just rolled my eyes and headed to the food court.

as soon as i got there i seen sam and robby, i tried to walk past them without sam seeing me but it didn't work.

"tess?" sam asked "uh hi" i said "why are you by yourself?" sam asked "i actually came here with eli- i mean hawk but he went straight to the comic book store" i answered "oh, demetri just went there" sam said "wait, demetri's here?" i asked "yeah why?" sam asked "i uh have to go" i said then headed to the comic book store.

i got to the comic book store and heard hawk arguing with demetri so i hid behind a shelf.

"nice hair, what is this, your Red Hulk phase?" demetri asked "i saw your Yelp review, take it down" hawk said "and ruin my journalistic integrity? i'm sorry but someone had to say something, and besides, taking it down could hurt my Yelp Elite status" demetri said.

hawk just pushed demetri causing some of the comic books to fall.

"i said take it down" hawk said "you think i'm afraid of you? i know who you really are, eli" demetri said "so why don't you, Rocksteady and Bebop just leave me alone, ok?" demetri asked, two other guys came up, i have no clue how they didn't see me "great, so this is what it's come to, gang assault" demetri said.

"take it down or we take you down" hawk said "you'd actually hurt me?" demetri asked "well guess what? you're not the only one that knows karate, i just joined Miyagi-Do" demetri said "all right, let's see what you got" hawk said.

next thing you know, demetri's on the ground.

"hey! what's going on back there?" a worker asked, i got out from my hiding spot to help demetri up "come on let's go" i said then started running, we ran all over the mall "i'll follow you!" i yelled to demetri.

"of course they left" demetri said, hawk and his minions surrounded us in the food court.

"it didn't have to be this way, you could've joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a pussy" hawk said "at least i'm not an asshole" demetri said "don't touch him" i said standing up for demetri "i don't wanna have to hit you, tess" hawk said.

"you wouldn't stand a chance" robby said coming out of nowhere with sam "5 against 4?" hawk asked "more like 3 in a half" he said, sam and robby started fighting hawk and his minions, i just stayed by demetri, i didn't wanna fight my boyfriend.

they've been fighting for a while until robby kicked hawk causing him to knock out "you guys should go before he wakes up" i said "and uh, thanks" i said "it's no problem, tess" robby said.

they walked off and i stayed waiting for hawk to wake up, once he did i drove him to the dojo but i didn't talk to him at all.

me and hawk were standing in front of the dojo arguing.

"no, i'm not finished" i said "i can't believe you tried to beat demetri up over a Yelp review and 'i don't wanna have to hit you, tess' what the fuck was that?" i asked "he joined Miyagi-Do and you know i wouldn't hit you" hawk answered "so what? he's your friend" i said "he's a fucking nerd! and he'll always be a nerd" hawk said causing me to jump back a little, when hawk noticed he immediately felt bad and tried to grab my hands.

"you know, you were one too, before you became 'hawk' you were a shy boy named eli, and trust me, i'm glad that you've gained confidence but you also became an asshole and i don't date assholes" i said then walked to my car "where are you going?" hawk asked "home, we're done" i said "no we're not" hawk said, i just glared at him, he took his shirt off showing the tattoo he just got "this means forever!" hawk yelled "and i didn't ask you to do that!" i yelled back then got in my car "hey! hey!" hawk yelled, i just drove off.

~The next day (Thursday)~
-Tessa's pov-

"i'm always here for you" tory said hugging me, i just told her about my breakup with hawk "thanks, tory" i said hugging her back "please don't tell anyone" i said "of course" tory said.

hawk and miguel were sparring, miguel won "nice work, diaz" sensei said "bow, go again" sensei said, they were about to fight when daniel came in.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" sensei asked "like you don't know" daniel said "take your shoes off the mat, you're disrespecting my dojo" sensei said "you're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojo's after what you just did to mine?" daniel asked "what the hell are you talking about, i didn't do anything to your dojo" sensei said "just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" daniel said.

"you know, a part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this" daniel said "you call yourself a sensei? you don't even know what a sensei is, a sensei mentors, a sensei elevates, he doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!" daniel yelled "i already said i don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso. and you don't know what you're talking about either" sensei said "yeah, well i know you don't, you don't earn the Medal of Honor by stealing it" daniel said.