21 ♡'・

"miguel" i said running up to him then hugging him.

"you can walk!" i smiled "yeah sensei has been helping me" miguel said smiling, i just looked down "everything all right with you two?" miguel asked "yeah it's just-" i tried to say.

"El Serpiente" somebody said cutting me off.

i looked behind me and seen hawk walking towards us.

"what's up?" miguel said doing some weird thing guys do when they see each other "welcome back, man" hawk said "feels good to be back" miguel said smiling.

"did they give you bionic legs or some shit like that?" hawk asked "no same old boring human legs" miguel said "oh yeah? can you throw down? gotta defend that title" hawk said playfully punching miguel "gotta get through me first" hawk added.

"dude Cobra Kai is crushing it right now" hawk said "i've actually been meaning to talk to you about that" miguel said as the bell rang "i'll talk to you about it at lunch" miguel said "all right sure" hawk said then walked to his class.

"that was hell" i said to miguel "what was?" miguel asked "standing next to hawk" i said "why? i thought you guys were friends again" miguel asked "we were" i said "what happened?" miguel asked "you didn't hear?" i asked, miguel just shook his head "it's not my place to say, but you need to talk to demetri" i said.

i was walking to the cafeteria when miguel called me.

"tess" miguel called, i just turned around "can you come with me?" miguel asked catching up with me.

"depends, where are you going?" i asked "to the cafeteria" miguel answered "yeah i was headed over there anyw-" i started "to talk to hawk" miguel said cutting me off.

"no go by yourself" i said "please, tess" miguel begged "no" i said then walked ahead leaving miguel behind.

"hey i need some napkins i'll be right back" i said to moon and yasmine "you guys need any?" i asked, they both shook their heads.

as i was walking to get napkins i bumped into miguel "fuck" i said under my breath.

"oh perfect, tess, tell hawk that sensei is better than kreese" miguel said "i just want some napkins" i said trying to walk away but miguel pulled me back.

"you can get some napkins after you tell hawk that sensei is better than kreese" miguel said "i mean that true but he's not my sensei anymore" i said, miguel let go of my shoulder.

"how could you say that? after everything he's done for you both" miguel said causing me to scoff "yeah he's done plenty" i said "what's that supposed to mean?" miguel asked "nothing" i said.

"how could you guys betray him?" miguel asked "he betrayed us" hawk said "look this isn't you guys talking, it's kreese he's got in your guys' heads" miguel said.

"you can change that if you leave Cobra Kai and join sensei lawrence's new dojo, if you guys come others will follow, ok? we can show everyone that we're not a bunch of bullies, it could be like before" miguel said "he has a new dojo?" i asked.

"hey guys, check this guy out, standing around with a dick in his hand" kyler said holding up demetris cast.

everyone looked at demetri and started laughing, demetri looked around at everyone laughing then left the cafeteria.

"so these are your friends now?" miguel asked then walked off.

"get your friends under control" i scoffed then went to get napkins.

i was walking around the school looking for moon and yasmine but found johnny instead.

he was talking to hawk and his friends with miguel next to him.

i tried to walk away without any of them noticing but bumped into someone.

"tess?" miguel called, i turned around to see hawk and his friends, johnny and miguel looking at me.

"come over here" miguel said "i actually have somewhere to be so" i said then walked away.

as i was walking i felt someone grab my hand and pull me back.

"come on" miguel said "no i don't wanna-" i started "no come on" miguel said cutting me off.

he pulled me back to the circle hawk and his friends formed, johnny just looked at us then continued talking.

"i screwed up, and i'm sorry" johnny started "i made it about me, and that's not what a sensei does" johnny continued.

"i took the easy way out, i gave up, what happened here at this school, it rocked me to my core, i couldn't look at myself in the eye let alone face all of you" johnny said.

"yeah, i guess it makes it easier to tell yourself that" hawk said "but the truth is, you bailed on us long before that fight happened, you got soft, and we paid the price" hawk continued.

"now you listen up, when you came into my dojo you were softer than a baby's ass, i made you what you are not kreese, he doesn't give a shit about you, about any of you" johnny started

"so if you wanna keep whining about the past like a bunch of pussies fine we can play that game, wanna stick with kreese? go ahead, don't say i didn't warn you when your life ends up in the shitter, or you could sack up and join my dojo" johnny said.

"Havenhurst and Magnolia tomorrow at 4:00" johnny continued "if you wanna save yourselves, train the right way, you better be there" johnny finished then walked away.

"and don't be late!" he yelled as he was walking away, he walked past this kid and knocked his books down "sorry kid, old habit" johnny said.

hawk told kreese what johnny was up to so we went to the park.

once we got there johnny and miguel looked at me, tory and hawk walking up to them.

"all right everybody, looks like our class just got bigger, make room" johnny said.

everyone else starting walking up to them too, johnny shook his head once he seen kreese.

"i told you, i'm Cobra Kai for life" hawk said "don't worry johnny, i'm not here for a fight" kreese said.

"yeah? then why the hell are you here?" johnny asked "i'd like to make you another offer to come back to Cobra Kai where you belong" kreese answered.

"you're crazy if you think i'm ever teaming up with you again" johnny said "the garbage you're feeding them, the shit they're pulling, it's messed up, and you're to blame for that" johnny said.

"i have to disagree with you there, i care about my students, they're strong and they're true fighters and they wouldn't make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma" kreese said.

miguel walked up to johnny's side which caused hawk to walk up to kreese's side.

"this is it johnny, there's not gonna be another chance" kreese said "good" johnny said "you made your choice, and you are gonna regret it" kreese said then walked away, we all followed.