NEW BOOK

As you know theres 6 seasons in teen wolf and I couldn't help myself to write another book.

Anyway I just uploaded the first 3 chapter of: Another Hale.

I've been asked a few times about Derek being Clara's father and I'll just repeat what's already been said.

Kate hinted to Derek that Clara was his, they didn't know for sure. The night of the attack at the hospital (where the alpha pack we're trying to get Jennifer) it was confirmed that it only made sense for Clara to be Derek's. The only person that doesn't know is Clara as Allison asked to be the one to tell her. But unfortunately that cannot happen now.

Go read and vote on Another Hale and let me know what you think of it. Here is what I wrote for the blurb:

When Clara came to Beacom hills she was a normal teenage girl with a loving family. Now everything had all changed. Atleast she still has Stiles, well she thinks. With Lies after Lies and Secret after Secret Beacon Hills isn't the place everyone grew and loved. Now her new abilities lead her to not needing her hunter skills. Will she continue her ways with the Argent name or will she learn to control and use her new abilities.

But whilst facing all her problems one question still remains: who is Clara's father?

If you have any questions let me know.