Chapter 46

2 days. It's been two days since Stiles went missing from the hospital. When Derek and Issac left they went to help Scott at the hospital which resulted in Issac noel being in the hospital. Since the news of Issac and Stiles. Me and Allison have hardly left each others side.

We've been in the hospital constantly waiting that they'll let us in to see him. But unfortunately we aren't family so can't see him.

Someone shakes us and my eyes shoot open to see Scott and Melissa. I had my head on Allison's shoulder and her head on top of mine.

We sat up properly and I looked around the familiar waiting room of the hospital. God I feel like I can't get out of this place. "Have you been here all night?" I hear Scott ask but I pull out my phone, hoping to see a text from the Sheriff telling me that Stiles is with him.

Allison stands up and I look at her confused but stand up and follow Melissa and Scott with Allison.

We head to Isaac's room where he was lying on the bed fast to sleep. "Be quick." Melissa says and we head in and   properly.

We head over to his bed to see burn marks up the left side of his body. "Why isn't he healing?" I ask confused. It had been a while since he got electrocuted.

Scott puts his hand on Isaacs arm in hopes of taking his pain. "Is he in pain?" Allison asks and he nods. We watch as Scott takes Isaac's pain which looked like it hurt Scott, but I'm not sure he minded. "It won't heal him, but it'll help with the pain." Scott says and we nod.

"Did he really do this?" Allison asks and I look up at her confused. "Whatever's controlling him. Whatever's inside him." Scott says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Who are we on about?" I ask severely confused. "Will you get my mom. I think somethings wrong with Issac." Scott says and I look at them both confused then look at Issac before leaving the room to find Melissa.

After finding Melissa me and Allison went home. I wanted to go to cross country this morning. Not necessarily school but cross country. I haven't been in a couple of days and I feel like running, you know getting some things of my chest.

When I get home I take a quick body shower. I get dressed into some black leggings and a blue nike sweatshirt. I put on my running trainers then head to the cross country track where I meet the class.

"Argent, it's been a while since we've seen you." Coach says and I shrug. "I've been busy." I say and he nods.

When coach blows his whistle we all run off. I was gonna take it as a breeze but no obviously Kira was there and made it our bigger then what it was. She's supernatural so obviously she was gonna beat me. But I was still faster than Danny.

I get grabbed out of the way and because of the speed I was running at we both fell to the floor tumbling over each other.

"Aiden what the hell?" I say softly rubbing the back of my head that I had hit off of the ground. "Sorry, it's just your safety is a priority right now." He says standing up and then helping me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I groan. "No my head hurts." I say rolling my eyes.

"Scott!" I hear that all too familiar voice shout. "Stiles?" I question looking up at Aiden and he nods. My eyes gloss over immediately but then the thoughts of how I'm going to kill him take over.

Aiden leads me over to where everyone had now stopped on the track. Stiles was currently pulling a chain out of the ground. "I am so going to kill you." I say but he just ignores me. Asshole.

Stiles pulls a chain out of the ground with nothing attached to it or anything, but I'm confused anyway. Coach starts clapping but I can't be bothered for Coach today because my head is spinning.