Chapter 26

When my alarm rings for school I groan and sit up before switching it off. I stared into space for a couple of minutes but eventually got up and in the shower.

I got out of the shower after like ten minutes because I didn't wash my hair. I head into my closet and choose out my outfit. I put on a red and black checkerd skirt and then a black long sleeve t-shirt as it looked cold outside today. I put on a black denim jacket and then did my hair and makeup. I curled my hair and did a full face of natural makeup. Once I was finished my hair and makeup I go into the kitchen and see Chris had made breakfast.

"I'm driving today." Allison says and I nod whilst eating my breakfast. "We should take it in turns you know." I say and she agrees with me.

I head into my room and grab my bag and phone and before I leave Allison comes in and shuts my door. "Get your gun." She says and my eyes widen. "Come on we're breaking in the bank later." Allison says and I sigh and sit down at my desk chair and put my hand under it to pull out my two guns. I grab some spare bullets and put them in my bag. "You know, I don't feel to confident carrying two glock 19's around." I say and Allison sighs. "We're gonna hide them in my car, chill out." Allison says and I roll my eyes.

We say goodbye to Chris and head down to Allison's car. I put my guns and bullets in a secret department in the trunk of my car and she puts the pliers down.

Once we got Lydia, Allison told her everything she found out about the the bruising. Last night when I got back from the animal clinic I told Allison about everything, about Stiles, Erica, the bank. That's how she found out the bruise was in the shape of the logo of the bank. 

"So mystery girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank?" Lydia asks as we get out of Allison's car. "What is she trying to do? Give us investment advice?" Lydia scoffs as I shut my car door. "Not at this bank it's been close for years." Allison says as we walk to the trunk of her car."why arent you telling Scott?" Lydia asks as Allison opens the trunk of her car and get her bag out. "Because according to someone, I need to find something real." Allison says and shuts the trunk of her car. "Which reminds me, um I can't drive you home today. I have an errand to run after school." Allison says as we start to head to school.

I head to my locker with the girls behind me. "Its freezing today." I say grabbing my things for English. "You are forgetting you are no longer in France and it's not summer anymore." Lydia says and I sigh then we head to english.

At lunch I was sat on my own waiting for Lydia and Allison. I took a sip of my water when Stiles sat down beside me. "Why are you sat on your own?" He asks taking a bite of his food. "I don't have a clue where Allison or Lydia are." I say checking my phone again. "Oh." He says and I nod. "Did you get in any studying for the pop quiz?" I ask and his eyes widen. "Well it is a pop quiz." I say shrugging.

At lunch me and Stiles just hung out and it was pretty nice. I pretty much was just telling him about my trip to France. "Yeah it was amazing, it was sort of what we all needed you know?" I say and he nods smiling at me. "You seem happier now." He says and I nod smiling at him. "I feel it as well." I say and he smiles.

"I missed you though, it felt so much more quieter." He says and I scoff. "That's because there wasn't any supernatural creatures running around trying to kill everyone." I say and he laughs. "Alright fine maybe that is why it was so quite but I didn't have you nagging me all the time." He says sarcastically and I gasp and act offended making both of us laugh. "I missed you to Stilinski." I say ruffling his hair.

"I love your hair though. I prefer it longer. I just can't get over it." I say looking up at his hair and he smiles. "I like your hair as well but I have a question." He says and I gesture for him to go on. "What's with all the black. Since you've got back, you've wore a lot of black, like a lot." He says and Iaugh softly. "I don't know, I feel more confident in it I guess." I say shrugging and he nods. "You look nice." He says and I look down at my outfit. "I need to start dressing more appropriate for the weather, I'm freezing." I say and he looks down at my jacket then back at me. "You definitely should." He says and I nod then the bell rings.