Chapter 5

I jumped up out of bed after feeling some sharp claws on me and seeing red. I sighed and then a second later my alarm went off. I groaned then climbed out of bed. I quickly make my bed then get in the shower.

Once I get out of the shower. I blow dry and curl my hair. I pick out an outfit which consisted of Black jeans a black top and a blue denim jacket. I put some concealer under my eyes to hide my bags, from where I've been struggling to sleep. I then do my eyebrows and put some mascara on. I put on some lip balm then head downstairs.

I make a glass of water and get some Advil out of the cupboard for my headache and then sit at the table. "Are you alright sweetheart" aunt Victoria asks handing me my breakfast. "Yeah just a bit of a headache" I say and she nods. "Okay sweetheart" she says and kisses my temple.

Chris had insisted on driving me and Allison to school and obviously my mom joined. "Thanks uncle Chris" I say and try and get put of the car but the door was locked. Allison did the same thing and we looked at each other confused.

"Dad, if you're going to insist on driving us to school, you atleast have to let us out of the car" Allison says whilst Chris and my mom look around at all the cops.

"Kate, what's your opinion on home schooling?" Chris asks and I sigh and fall back in my seat. Allison looks at her dad shocked. "Hmm, well, you know, I'm more of a learning-by-doing kind of girl" my mom says making me smile.

"What's your opinion on overprotective dads and uncles who keep ruining their daughters' and their nieces' lives?" Allison asks making me chuckles softly at the new Allison. I love the new Allison shes not so scared to speak about her dad and what not. Mom smiles at me and Allison before leaning over and unlocking the car doors.

"Thank you" Allison says in a hushed tone to my mom. "You're welcome" mom says back and me and Allison climb out of the car.

After second period, me, Allison and Lydia walk our of class together.

"Its just weird, everyones talking about the other night and nobody knows it was us." Allison says as we start heading towards my locker. Lydia scoffs "thank you for the protection of minors" she says causing me to giggle.

"Girls, do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison questions and I roll my eyes. If I have to hear her ask the same question again I will actually scream. "About that jacket with that dress" Lydia says and I laugh. "Absolutely" Lydia scoffs. "You know what I mean" Allison say and I sigh.

"Hello? Scott locked us in that classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills. I mean come on especially Clara's, she can't even sleep" lydia says making me roll my eyes. "I am fine" I say as we stop at my locker.

I open my locker and swap out some of my books. "Incoming" Lydia says and I furrow my eyebrows when I feel hands around my eyes. I turn around and see Cole. Allison and Lydia smile before walking off.

"Are you sure your okay" he asks and I nod. "I'm doing good" I say smiling. "I have to head to my next class, walk with me?" I question and he nods.

"So I was wondering if you could help me study. I'm averaging a D in maths and I can't stay on the team with a D" he says and I nod. "Sure when" I ask looking up to him. "I was wondering if after school would be okay" he asks. "I'll ask my mom and get back to you" I say as we walk into chemistry and he nods.

I take a seat whilst Mr Harris hands out the tests. " you have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25% of your tests can be made up by simply writing your name on the front cover. However as happens every year one of you will inspicabily forget to write your name on the cover. And I'll be left wondering why I became a teacher. You may begin" Mr Harris says and all start the test.

About five minutes into the test Scott runs out of his chair grabbing his bag. Everyone turns to look at him then Stiles gets up and runs after him. I look at Alison and she shrugs her shoulders.

"I think. He got exactly what he deserved" Jackson says as me and Cole sit down. "Who" I ask and they look at both of us. "Scott" Jackson says and I nod. "I think he deserved it too" I say shrugging my shoulders.

I had a free period now so walked over to my locker. "Are you okay" Stiles asks making me jump. "Jesus christ Stiles" I say putting a hand on my chest. I take a deep breath and then get a notebook out and my english text book. "I'm fine" I say when he was still standing there staring at me. "Are you sure" he asks me. I close my locker and smile at him. "Besides from the headaches and the hardly sleeping because everytime I close my eyes I see some sort of animal. Yeah I'm fine" I say smiling and go to walk out to the bleachers.

"Why didn't you tell my dad" he asks and I shrug my shoulders. "No one will believe me anyway, what's the point" I say and he smiles sympathetically. "I believe you" he says and I smile. "Thanks Stiles" I say and smile before walking out to the bleachers.

I notice Cole in his lacrosse uniform and immediately notice him as number five. He waves at me and I smile back at him as Lydia comes and sits beside me.

I watch as Cole and another guy on the Lacrosse team tackle Scott to the ground. I cringe as I watch him then get back up and decide to do it again. "Earn it McCall" coach shouts and I sigh and rub my head as I watch. He knocks out number 18 first and then Cole. I cringe and jump up as Scott knocks danny out.

Me and Lydia along with everyone else on the bleachers run out to check on Danny. "Are you okay" I ask Cole and he nods and brushes himself down. We both look over at Danny as he has a nose bleed and the paramedics help him.

"Your lipstick" I hear Jackson say and I turn to look at him talking to Lydia. Lydia checks in her mirror and laughs slightly. "Oh, huh, wonder how that happened" she says and Jackson looks ar her with a serious expression. "Yeah I wonder" he says and they glare at each other.

I meet Cole after school in the library and sit at the table. He sits opposite me and I help him with his maths equations. After about an hour no one was in the library anymore.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we were fully making out in the library. "This is weird" I say pulling away from him and he just smirks. "It is" he says laughing. "Don't get me wrong I would happily make out with you but not in the library" I say and he nods. "My car" he questions and I nod standing up.

We basically run to his car laughing. We get in his car and I throw my bag in the back of his car then wrap my arms back around his neck. He lowers my seat so I was lying back then leans over the top of me.

I shrug my jacket off and Cole copies my actions. He gently slides his hands under my top and traces them up my stomach when there was a knock on the window. Me and Cole pull apart and we look over to his window to see a deputy.

Cole rolls down his window and clears his throat. "Is there something we can do for you deputy" Cole asks and the deputy looks between us both. I could feel the heat in my cheeks rise and I put my hands on my cheeks to cool me down. "You shouldn't be here this late. Not after last Wednesday" he says and we nod. "We'll leave now" Cole says and the deputy nods.

"Well that was uh definitely something" I say as we pull out of the school parking lot. "Definitely" he says and I nod.

"Thank you" I say leaning and getting my bag from behind me. "I should be thanking you, hopefully now I can stay on the team" he says and I smile. I lean forward and place a quick kiss on his lips before getting out. "See you later" I say and he nods. "Bye" he says smiling.

"Hi" I say walking in as Chris and Mom were about to leave. "We just have some business to do sweetheart, we'll see you later" mom says kissing my forehead.

I go into the kitchen and have my dinner that Victoria made for me. I thank her.

I head up to my room where I finish up my separate studying. I then decide to have a bath to calm down and hopefully have a good nights sleep.

After my calm relaxing bath I climb into bed and watch a film on my laptop.