Chapter 40

I wake up to my phone non stop buzzing. I groan and lean onto the nightstand and pull my phone from there not even checking the caller ID before answering.

"What?" I groan answering the phone call. "Good morning to you to." Stiles familiar warm voice says through the phone. "We're going to save Malia. We need to meet up in the preserve at 3pm." Stiles says and I nod. "Mhm I'll be there." I say and quickly ending the call and putting my phone down.

I lie on my side cuddled into a ball. My blanket was lovely and warm. I was on the verge of falling back to sleep when someone was banging on my door. "Clara get up, we need to go over a few things with Issac when he gets here." Allison shouts and I groan.

I climb out of bed and head into the kitchen where I slowly eat some toast. Once I eat that I head back into my room where I have a shower.

After my shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. After I sorted out my hair I got dressed into an emerald green jumpsuit with three decorative buttons on them. I put on my leather jacket and my black converse. I put on a black belt around my waist.Once I got dressed I sat at my desk and did my makeup.

After I finished getting ready I then made my bed and straightened my room out a bit. I sit at my desk to do some homework but Allison barges into my room telling me to go to her dads office.

I stand there whilst checking my guns making sure I've got enough bullets in them etc. "Do you think you can hone in on Malia?" Allison asks and we look to Issac for his answer. "If not, we're going to be in the woods for a long time." Allison says.

"I've got a pretty good lock on her scent. It's actually kind of strong." Issac says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What is it?" I ask placing one of my guns into my belt. "Pee." He says handing Allison a needle whilst I giggle. "Don't you think being a werewolf is quite far fetched like I would hate to constantly be smelling anything and everything." I say and he looks over to me and chuckles softly. "It gets bearable after a while." He says and I nod my head softly.

I watch Allison as she tries to get the Xylazine in the needle. She was very fidgety, could hardly stay still, shaking badly. Not very good ways for an amazing huntress like herself.

"You okay?" Issac asks as we watch Allison. She puts them down hardly glancing at us before picking up the Xylazine that she rolled off of the table.

Allison stands up and looks like she was in a sort of trance. "Ally are you okay?" I ask and she lift up one of the weapons. "Clara behind me." Issac warns stepping infront of me to protect me. "Allison put the weapon down." Issac says as she aims it at us. "Allison!" He shouts and she blinks and looks down at the weapon before putting it down.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Allison says and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I'm so so sorry. I don't know what I was doing. I'm sorry." Allison says and me and Issac look at each other worried.

She turns around and faces the window before Issac takes a deep breath. "Als, better than ring daggers I guess." Issac says trying to brighten the mood. I chuckle softly before we stand on each side of Allison.

"How am I supposed to help anyone if I'm like this? What am I supposed to do?" Allison asks softly and my heart breaks for her. All she wants to do is help and because of the bloody nemeton she can't even focus properly.

"Allison." Issac says holding Allison's hand. "Let me help you." He says and I smile at the scene unraveling in front of me. I feel like I'm intruding on something but this is so cute. "Show us what to do." Issac says as they make eye contact. I cough awkwardly to get their attention. "I actually know what I am doing." I say and he gestures for me to do it then.