Chapter 39

I woke up in Allison's bed as I felt pressure against my  neck. Allison was holding a knife to my neck. I grab her wrist and hold her wrist away from me but she doesn't stop trying to  put my neck. I scream as loud as I possibly can for chris.

Chris flings open the bedroom door and Allison quickly pulls away. She looks from me to her knife in shock and disbelief. "What's going on in here girls?" Chris asks checking me for any injuries.

"I'm fine." I say getting out of the bed. "I'm so sorry." Allison says and I nod because I know she truly is. "I uh I'm going to my room." I say and they nod.

I head to my room and lock my door, I then lie down on my bed.

When my eyes flicker open I hear a pounding on my door. "Clara, we're going to be late!" Allison shouts and I groan and jump out of bed. My phone was in Allison's room, no wonder why my alarm didn't go off.

I have a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair. I then straighten my hair. I throw on a black guns and Rose's band t-shirt dress and then put on a belt to make the outfit look better. I do a quick makeup look before putting my converse on and grabbing my bag.

I grab a cereal bar and then rush out with Allison to her car.

When I got in the car I had a million missed calls and texts from Stiles. I read over them to find out about Stiles and Scott's antics last night and where to meet them this morning.

"Clara." Allison says and I look up from her. "I am so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me. I swear I don't actually want to kill you." She says and I chuckle softly. "I know Ally, it's fine I promise." I say smiling at her softly.

When we get into school I grab my stuff for history before dragging Allison to my history class to meet the boys.

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails."  Stiles says pointing at his tablet. "Well, that could narrow it down Coyotes travel in fixed trails." I say looking up at meeting Stiles eyes.

"You're probably right about her not going back to her den. Coyotes don't like wolves." Allison says and I scoff. "They're really smart, if they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." I say looking between Scott and Stiles.

"Coyotes tip-toe?" Stiles asks looking at me and I smile. "They do indeed tip-toe." Allison says as the bell rings. We look around and Allison takes a quick breath.

"I've got to go, but send me the pinned location." Allison says to Stiles and squeezes my shoulder before she walks away.

I take a seat and Stiles sits beside me. I look over to him and smile as I start to prep for the lesson.

"Alright everyone let's get started." Mr Yukimura says getting everyones attention. "We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war.  Theres a passage we are reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?"  Mr Yukimura asks and I look around the class to see if there was any volunteers.

"Mr Stilinski, what about you?" He asks and I turn to my right to see Stiles playing with his pen nervously. "Oh, maybe someone else could." Stiles says avoiding eye contact.

"Everyine participates in my class, mr Stilinski." Mr Yukimura says and I sigh. Stiles does the same as he gets up from his seat. He turns to me and his facial expression had worried written all over it. I nod and smile sympathetically at him to let him know it'll be okay. He takes a deep breath before walking up to the stand.

I watch as Stiles stares aimlessly at the textbook infront of him. He started to grip the stand his breathing started to pick up. I turn to Scott to see him looking at him concerned.