Chapter 44

The sound of my phone buzzing, woke me up. I lean over to my nightstand confused noticing it was still dark outside. I squint as I try to read the caller id but when I read Stiles ❤  I quickly pick up the phone.

"Hey, is everything okay? It's late?" I answer worried but all that could be heard was a static crackling noise. "Stiles?" I question rubbing my eyes as I try to wake up properly. But then I heard his breathing getting really heavy. "Stiles? Are you there?" I question and I can hear him start whimpering.

"Clara?" Stiles questions whilst whimpering causing me to sit up as I grew worried.

"Hey I'm here. What's wrong? Can you hear me?" I ask now fully awake. "Clara, I don't... I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleep walking." He says and I take a deeo breath.

"Look around Stiles, tell me what you can see." I say my worry growing as the minute passes. "Its dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my...." the phone disconnect and I start to worry.

I stand up and start pacing around my room trying to ring Stiles back but all I get is his voicemail.

My phone rings in my hand and I answer Stiles call straight away. "Stiles?" I question worried. "Clara, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move." He says and my heart swells. "Where are you?" I ask. "I dont know. I don't know, it's too dark. I can't see much. And something is wrong with my leg. Its stuck on something. And it's... I think its bleeding." He says and I gulp hard.

"How bad? Stiles how bad?" But I didn't get an answer. "Stiles? Stiles are you there?" I question worrying more and more.

"Ah theres some sort of smell down here." He says and I take a breath of relief at the sound of his voice. "Something smells terrible." He says and I run my hand over my face as I grew anxious and nervous. "Its brutal, my eyes are watering." He says and I sigh.

"Okay, listen I'm gonna wake Scott and then I'm going to call your dad." I say coming up with a conclusion. "No, no, no,no. Don't call my dad." He says and I sigh. "Stiles it's your dad. He's the Sheriff." I say. "No, please don't call him Clara please." He says and I nod. "Okay fine." I say sighing.

"Promise me." He says and I nod. "I promise." I say and he takes a breath of relief.

"Wait, let me call you back. I have to turn my phone off." He says and my eyes widen. "Wait. Wait. Wait Stiles just hold on a sec." I say but it was too late, he ended the call.

I turn on my lamp and quickly put on some black nike leggings and a plain black hoodie with Stiles flannel over the top, it was still too big. I quickly throw on my vans and then get my gun out of a secret compartment of my desk.

Scott wasn't answering any calls so I got in my car and rushed straight to Scott's house. I started banging on the door till Issac came and answered the door.

"Its late Clara, you should be asleep." Issac says and I shush him. "Scott!" I shout and run up the stairs with Issac following behind me.

"What's wrong?" Scott asks rubbing his eyes. "Its Stiles. He slept walked somewhere and hes hurt and he doesn't know where he is. Please help me." I say starting to cry and Scott nods. "Okay." He says jumping out of bed.

"Issac get dressed, Clara we'll meet you downstairs." Scott says and I nod and head downstairs and pace around by the front door for him. My phone starts ringing and I immediately answer the phone.

"Stiles?" I say as Issac and Scott rush down the stairs. I signal for them to listen in and they do.

"Did you call him? Did you call my dad?" He asks and I sigh. "You made me promise not to. I'm at Scott and Isaac's, we're going to find you. Have you figured anything out on where you are yet? If you can see anything please tell us and we'll find you." I say playing with my necklace.