Chapter 15

The weekend was long and boring. I finished all my catching up. I was now back to normal with no additional studying.

This morning I was awake long before my alarm went off. So when my alarm went off I dragged myself out of bed. I headed into the bathroom straight away where I had a shower.

Once I got out of the shower I take my hait out of its messy bun. I washed it yesterday so I didn't have to wash it today. I choose out an outfit which consisted of a black jumper, a checkered skirt and black tights. Then you guessed it my black ankle boots with the heel. I then go over my hair with the curlers before doing the tiniest bit of makeup.

I head downstairs and take some Advil. I eat all of three strawberries before following Allison to her car.

"You know, if you won't let me take you to see a doctor you should at least eat more. You've lost quite a lot of weight since your mom died." Allison says and I sigh. "I know, I don't know what to do Ally." I sigh and she grabs a hold of my hand and gives it a quick squeeze. "It'll be okay. We'll figure it out. Together." She says and I smile.

I feel bad because although I'm the one going through the nightmares and the hardly eating and the headaches. It's taking a toll on Allison too. She comes in my room every night when she hears me screaming. We've always been so close and I know her seeing me like this hurts her.

When we get to school Lydia drags me into the toilets to sort my bags out. Which is now becoming a daily thing.

After 1st period I went to my locker to get my books out for History. When I saw a Stiles rushing down the corridor. I quickly grab him and pull him to where I was standing by my locker. I'm not that strong but half of the time it's the element of surprise that gets Stiles.

"What's wrong? Why are you stressing?" I ask him quickly grabbing my econ books. "I just spoke to my dad. Issac isn't a fugitive anymore." He says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Jackson withdrew his statement." He says and I slam my locker shut and we head to History to tell Scott.

"Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." Stiles says behind Scott. "I think I already know." Scott says pointing to Issac who was sat across and down a seat. I sigh then sit down next to Stiles in the back row and we all then just stare at him.

"All right, I only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles says as me, Stiles and Scott walk out of history and head to Econ. "But that thing wasn't a Jaguar." I say confused. "Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer." Stiles says gesturing to himself. "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you. And it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott says walking slightly faster infront of us. "You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'." Stiles shouts to Stiles. "Why didn't it come after me?" I question but no one answers my question.

When we get into econ I saw no seats available around Lydia so I sigh and end up sitting by Stiles and Scott. I didn't listen when they were talking with Jackson as I was focusing on my work.

"Jackson!" Coach shouts making me jump. "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?"  Coach says to Jackson making everyone look at him. I only quickly glance on him because I'm still trying to get back up to my A grade.

"Just an undying admiration for my... my coach." Jackson says and I roll my eyes and scoff. "That's really kind of you
Now shut up! Shut it!" Coach yells and I  put my fingers to my temple to try and massage them. "Anybody else?" Coach questions turning back to the board.