i want you, baby

Harry is the towns bad boy, and Louis sleeps with everyone. Except Harry. He's off limits.

______________________________

Louis gripped the burning J in his hand as he brought it back to his lips for a second drag, his best mate Zayn reaching out for it, and he took it out of Louis' mouth, making Louis stutter as he laughed, thick smoke leaving his mouth.

"Prick." Zayn muttered, putting the drag back to his lips.

Louis just shrugged leaned back against the cold metal of the bleachers they occupy, "Why does Liam stay after school so often?" "He's falling behind in Chemistry, his teacher makes him stay for private lessions every once in awhile." Zayn answered, taking the last drag and stuffing the J onto the tree trunk next to him, then tossing it.

"You better watch out. Maybe he's having an affair." Louis broke into giggles, and it was probably the weed talking, but what can he do?

Zayn punched Louis in the arm, "Shut up, Lou. At least I have a boyfriend, mister player." Louis just shrugged. Yeah, so what? Louis slept around. He had a couple one night stands and ignored their calls afterwards, but who cares? They had to have known it wasn't gonna turn into anything 'special' or into a 'realtionship' or something.

Zayn didn't push him any futher, he knew his best mate did what he did because he was scared of commitment, but he also knew it would take that right lad to change his mind.

Later that night, Louis and Zayn gathered up their friends and headed for what was probably the party of the year. Everyone had been talking about it for months, and everyone who was anyone was going.

Zayn and Liam were going together, obviously, so Louis stayed close with their friend Niall and Tyler. They were great lads and Niall was just a basket of fun, especially when it came to parties.

The house was bouncing and bursting with life when they got there. There was music so loud, they could hear it just pulling up the street in Tyler's car. There was even fireworks being set off in the backyard.

They all went straight for the refreshments table in the kitchen as soon as they got in, and with a yell and a cheer from Zayn and Niall, they all downed their first cup, going back in for seconds immediedately.

Louis ended up wandering the house going from room to room, looking for something or someone to do.

On his way into another room, he brought his cup back to his lips, but it wasn't there long, it landed with a splash on the ground as he came in contact with someone's chest.

"Shit!" He heard a raspy voice say.

He looked up into the bright green eyes of the most gorgeous boy he knew, who also happened to own this house and be the host of this party.

Harry Styles.

Louis gulped, "Harry, I'm so sorry!" Harry just rolled his eyes and grabbed onto Louis' wrist, dragging him into the room he was coming from and shutting the door behind them.

From the large bed, and dressers and posters and cute little knickknacks, this had to be Harry's bedroom.

"Can't party lathered in alcohol, can we?" Harry said, a small smile on his face.

"I-I guess not." Louis stammered.

Harry was the only guy Louis could never sleep with. Louis tended to pretend each one night stand guy never existed, but not Harry. Harry was the sweetest guy he'd ever met, so as much as he WANTED to feel those plump pink lips on him and taste his warm liquid, he knew he couldn't.