you're mine

Harry is very protective for Louis, which might be the reason for great sex.

______________

  "Fuck, Harry." Louis muttered as he shoved his naked body off of the younger lad, panting so hard it would be embarrassing if it were with anyone else but Harry.

Harry chuckled as he wiped the sweat from his neck, dripping down to the bed underneath him. Louis stood up from the bed and tried to stretch his body, but the roughness Harry loved so much in bed made his muscles sore, and he groaned as he tried to even them out.

Harry just chuckled and watched as the muscles moved in Louis' to die for body.

He checked him out with no shame.

"Harry, we just had sex, chill out with the eye-fucking." Louis rolled his eyes as he ran his hand through his hair - sex hair.

Harry shrugged, "I have no shame." Louis muttered something Harry couldn't hear, and before he could blink, Harry was wrapping his arms around Louis' waist and pulling him back on the bed.

"Goddammit, you freak. I need to shower." Louis pretty much whined, and it made Harry groan, "Don't whine, or Daddy will have to punish you."

"Hmm?" Louis pushed his lips back onto Harry's, a small smile etched there. Harry's large hands began to knead Louis' masterpiece of an ass, making Louis moan.

Then just as quickly as he was on, Louis' touch disappeared, "Louuuis." Harry whined, "Now who's doing the whining?" Louis called as he flitted into the bathroom.

Hours later Louis was dressed and standing in the doorway of their bedroom watching as Harry took his dear old time.

"Sometimes you annoy me." Louis grumbled, crossing his arms, "But I can make you come." Harry responded, looking up as he tied his shoes.

Louis groaned, "You're awful." Harry just chortled with laughter as he finally stood up and followed Louis out of their flat and into the cool night.

Louis wrapped his jacket around himself as they strolled down the street, not hand in hand, though. Some people still weren't very friendly.

"What bar are we going to exactly?" Harry asked, pulling gloves from his jacket pocket.

Louis looked up to meet Harry's eyes, and he couldn't help it, he flushed and smiled and had to just look down so he could think clearly.

"Uh, some bar and grill called, um.. Spencer's. I think." Louis stuttered. Harry smirked as he watched his favourite boy stutter.

"You're cute when you're all flustered." Harry whispered, bending down in Louis' ear. Louis became as red as ever.

They turned onto Wellington Corner and right in clear view on the other side of the road was the bar and grill they were meeting the lads at.

Harry pointed over, "There it sit!" Louis rolled his eyes at his dork, and together they crossed the street.

As soon as they entered they shivered slightly from the sudden temperature change, and the first think Louis noticed was the theme.

It really was a sight to see, the bar had such a cabin in the woods feel to it. There was a fireplace with a still burning fire crackling in the corner, making the place toasty warm, much to Louis' liking.

"This place feels like home." Harry said, and Louis nodded. Finally they stepped away from the door, and walked across the bar until they spotted the people they came to meet.

"Hey, Harry! Louis! Over here, lads!" The two they came to meet were Liam and Niall, two great friends from high school, but there was another guy there, someone Louis nor Harry recognized.