drunk

Harry's friends stand him up, but the cute bartender makes everything perfect.

__________________

This night club is lame. Harry thought to himself. Although the music was pumping and the crowd on the dance floor were pretty much shaking the place, Harry couldn't help but be completely bored.

He sighed as he raised his hand to the bartender for another fill. The thin man nodded and filled another glass for him, placing it in front of him with a small, "Here you go, handsome."

  Harry chuckled, "Did you just call me handsome?"

  The bartender shrugged, a smirk on his lips, and absolutely no shame, "I did."

 Harry nodded and took the opportunity to scan the tiny figure, his cute bottom stood out in his tight khaki pants, and the white rag he hold as he slowly wiped down a glass was standing out against his tan skin.

 Harry nodded to himself again, the guy was fairly attractive, his tattoos showing out from under his shirt, rolled up to his elbo

 "You're not so bad yourself." Harry smirked at the older man, making him smile, shining bright against his tan face.

  Since there was no one else at the bar besides a girl and a guy making out down the counter, the bartender came over to lean against the counter towards him.

  "I'm Louis." His voice was high, but it was attractive.

 "Harry." Harry held out his hand to shake Louis' waiting one.

"What brings you here tonight, Harry?" Louis asked, his bright blue eyes burning into Harry's emerald green ones.

  Harry shrugged, "Was supposed to meet a few friends, they didn't show." 

  Louis nodded, "That's a shame, lad. You seem pretty fun to be around." He winked

  "Oh, is that so? You just met me tonight, love." Harry commented, his hand resting on his glass of foamy beer.

 "I'd like to find out." Louis winked, then was called away by a customer. Harry followed the sway of his ass as he went.

 Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad..

 Louis and Harry spent the rest of the evening talking and getting to know each other, and Harry didn't know why he felt so connected to him, like he knew him forever. He felt like he could just talk to him forever.

  The club was slowly emptying out, one person at a time. In the end, near closing time, Louis, Harry and the couple making out - yes, they were still snogging for everyone to see - were the only ones left in the club. 

  The music has subsided, and the owners were ready to close. Harry was actually pretty drunk, "Harry, I can't let you drive home like this." Louis said, taking his empty glass from him. Louis had lost count of how many he's had.

  Harry sluggishly shrugged and stepped off the stool, only swaying a little bit, and grabbig onto the counter for support, "I'm 'kay." He slurred. 

  Louis rolled his eyes and shook his head, snapping off the light behind the bar and coming to wrap Harry's arms over his shoulder, and Louis would admit to himself only, that he felt a tingle rush through him as he touched him.

  "No way am I letting you drive. I'll drive you home." Harry slurred something that Louis couldn't understand, and just shrugged, dragging him out to his car. 

  "Uh, Harry? Where do you live?" Harry giggled and pointed to the sky, "Heaven." 

  "You're going to be no help." He rolled his eyes, but the smile on Louis' face showed that he thought Harry was a very cute drunk.