the guilt will eat you up

Louis has a secret need for the nerdiest teacher in the school, and he might have done a very bad thing to get to him. Might have.

______________

  Louis Tomlinson was probably the hottest teacher in the entire school, probably the entire country. He had the fittest body, with the perfect hair, always styled up and gelled to perfection, and that ass, damn, it made even the straight boys pause.

He knew it, too. That was probably the best part. Louis knew the girls and even the guys looked at him with pleasure arousing in their eyes. He knew, but he didn't care. He lusted after someone else.

Harry Styles was the nerdiest teacher in the school, and probably the entire world, not just the country. The clothing he wore was enough to make any sane person have a wedgie up their ass 24/7.

He always wore suspenders, and a white shirt with a bow. His hair was always gelled too tightly to his head, not a hair out of place to give it a sexy look, not like Louis did. His pants too tight, and his socks pulled up so high you couldn't see any skin.

All in all, he got made fun of a lot. Harry didn't mind, he wanted to dress the part. He was really bright, and he knew it. He was a very good teacher, and even the mean kids couldn't deny him that.

Louis and Harry were good friends, as all the teachers were. They spoke every now and again, casual chatter. Louis had always imagined what Harry would look like without the gel, and without the tight fitting nerdy clothing.

God, he wanted to see so bad.

So, Louis tried a couple times. He went up to his classroom when school was over, asking stupid questions he already knew the answer to. Harry was always so unbelievably nice, answering as completely as he could, making sure he helped him before he left the room.

He wanted to make a few house visits, but considering he didn't know where he lived, that was kinda out of the question.

Louis was becoming impatient.

So, he did the only thing left that he could think of. He put on his happy face and walked down the hall, passing many gloomy looking students, angry looking students, and the rare happy ones. High school, man.

He wiggled his butt extra fresh while walking by Harry's classroom, watching the younger lad look out of his door to watch. Louis smirked.

In the next moment, he was walking down towards the office, smiling at the secretary who beamed up at him as he leaned over the desk, "Hello, Louis. How are you this morning?"

Her brown straight hair reached to her hips, and she leaned forward as she spoke, eagerly interested in Louis. But he just smiled his winning smile and leaned forward, "I heard a lady crying in the bathroom up in Hallway C. I can't go in there myself, and I was wondering if you could check if she was alright? She needs a lovely lady touch."

She stood and smiled, "Oh, Louis, you're such a caring man." She flicked her eyelashes at him as she walked by. He smiled and rolled his eyes, "Women." He said to himself as he sat down at her desk.

He had sent her to the farthest hallway from the office, hoping she'd take her time to get there and back, but he was fairly quick anyway as he hopped onto the files they kept of all the teachers.

He opened up Harry's name quickly, not even bothering to look at anyone else, and smiled as his phone and address was placed for him to see, right there! So easy!

He popped out his phone and took a quick picture, even pausing to look at his ID photo, his cute dimple popping out with the even cuter smile. He groaned quietly. Just then he heard heels coming down the hall, and he jumped up and escaped out of the door, walking the opposite way of the clicking.