love him harder

Louis is feeling super horny lately, and feeling it towards his best friend and roomie, well that's not exactly what he wanted.

________________

  Louis turned and looked at the sleeping form of his roomie, Harry. He sighed as he pulled up his boxers and turned his back to him.

Louis was constantly horny, all the time, reoccurring almost every night. But with no help, he settled for his right hand. What else was he supposed to do? With no boyfriend and no one to help him lose the feelings, he had no choice.

He had to admit, it fucking sucked. He sighed again as he turned back to lay facing the ceiling. Then his head fell to the side and landed inches from Harry's face.

Oh, how badly he wanted his best mate and roommate. He wanted to kiss those plump lips and feel his hot tongue against his tight little hole. His bottom lip jutted out a little bit in a pout, and he immediately turned his head back towards the ceiling.

He wished Harry would just fuck him and then they'd move on. No feelings attached, just sex. That's all he wanted.

Harry had other things on his mind.

Harry woke up the next morning, seeing Louis with his shaggy hair all disheveled, and he had to admit, he looked fucking hot. He heard Louis yawn, and the older boy reached up to rub his eyes.

Harry looked away, like he has just woken up and hadn't been watching his best mate sleep for a few moments. Harry smiled with faux sleepiness and met eyes with Louis, "Morning, Lou."

Louis smiled and sat up, licking his lips and running his hand across the softness of the shared blanket, "Morning, H."

"Sleep well?" Harry asked, sliding off the bed and raising his hands above his head in a stretch, "Why do you ask?" Louis asked, nerves escalating, sweat beading at the brow of his forehead.

"Wanted to know if you slept okay, s'all." Harry cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow, Louis shrugged and smiled slightly, coming off the bed on the other side, "Fine. Just fine."

Harry watched his roommate shuffle from the room and into the bathroom, shutting the door without meeting his eyes again. Harry groaned quietly, he didn't know what he did, but he had to have done something.

Did he moan Louis' name in his sleep? Did he touch him in any way? Did they.. did they do anything? Had Harry had a little too much to drink the night before? Harry gulped noisily.

Yesterday had marked a year since Louis and Harry had moved in together, and they decided to celebrate like any two best friends would, get hella drunk and eat junk food, from cupcakes to pizza.

Harry rubbed his temple as he made his way to the kitchen and instead of frying up a big breakfast like usual, he made himself some tea and settled himself into the breakfast nook with the morning paper.

He heard Louis' feet padding across the floor moments later, "Aw, no sweet smelling bacon this morning?"

Harry chuckled as Louis slid in across from him, "Not today, I think I'm too hungover for grease this morning."

"Unlike me, who would still be up for a bowl full of grease on any morning, of course." Louis smiled smugly, making Harry roll his eyes.

Harry stood, abandoning his tea, "If you want some, I'll gladly make some." Louis flushed and looked at the table. Why was he suddenly so nervous around the younger lad? Harry scratched the back of his neck as he waited for Louis' response, certain something had happened the night before.