drive

Louis likes to be a little dangerous sometimes, and giving Harry head while driving is as dangerous as it gets.

_________________________

Harry rubbed his eyes for what seemed to be the millionth time that night, and turned his eyes to the side slightly to see that his boyfriend, Louis, was still fast asleep.

It was nearly dawn, and they'd been driving all night, well, Harry'd been driving all night.

He shook his head and tried to make himself more awake by widening his eyes as he stared at the dark road ahead of him.

He groaned as he only felt them burn more. He should probably just pull over and sleep for the rest of the night, that would be way easier than trying to pull an all nighter just to get back home from Louis' parents' place.

Harry looked to his sleeping boyfriend again and he sighed and signaled to go to the side of the road.

As the car slowed to a stop, he yawned and shut it off. It got quite dark in the car now, perfect.

Thank god he had an Impala, and the front seats were connected together, so he could easily slide over and lay down slowly against his snoozing lover.

He had just closed his eyes when he felt Louis stir slightly. He held his breath, hoping he didn't wake him up.

When he heard a small sniffle, and he felt Louis shuffling around, he sighed and sat up.

"Harry?" A groggy voice asked. Harry rubbed his eyes again, letting them stay shut, 'I am so sorry, Lou. I never meant to wake you."

He heard a soft, tired chuckle and a body shifted closer to him, "We've stopped. That's what woke me. Not you, love."

Harry dragged his eyes open, "Go back to sleep, I'll continue driving." Louis frowned and shook his head, "You need to sleep, I'll drive."

Harry rolled his eyes and smiled, "You don't have your liciense."

Louis just smirked and shushed him, trying to switch spots with Harry. Harry wasn't having it. He blocked the way over and shuffled over until Louis was back in his own spot.

Louis frowned again, his eyebrows furrowing, "I will drive." Harry pointed at the seat, signaling for Louis to stay put.

"Just go back to sleep, my love." Harry said rubbing his eyes again, "You aren't driving in your state." Harry rolled his eyes, ignoring his boyfriend and starting the car again.

It rumbled to life. He pulled away from the side of the road. Harry's favourite thing about driving this late as night, or early morning, was how little cars were on the road. It was like heaven.

He felt Louis' stare on him as he drove, and a few agonizing moments later he sighed and slumped his shoulders, "What?"

"I can drive. You are almost dead on your feet." Harry smiled slightly, "It's too dangerous."

Louis huffed and crawled over to Harry, "I'll give you dangerous."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows at his boyfriends statement, not quite understanding what he meant.

But then he did.

He felt it before he saw it, he let out a startled gasp as he felt Louis' hands messing with his zipper of his jeans, trying to quickly do what he was doing before Harry stopped him.

"You're so bad." Harry chuckled, and Louis looked up to see Harry smirking, both hands on the wheel, making no move to stop his needy boyfriend.

Louis smirked and shuffled closer, Harry gave him more room by using one hand to man the wheel, and moving the other to rest against the seat.

"So are you, naughty letting your boyfriend give you a blowjob while you're driving." Louis said, finally freeing the fabric and pulling out Harry's semi hard dick.

Harry didn't have the chance to respond, because a moan escaped his lips as he opened them. Louis was quickly bobbing his head up and down, already making Harry completely hard.

"Fuck." Harry moaned, his eyes wanted to flutter shut, but they also wanted to widen and watch his quick movements.

Louis held back a smirk as he looked up to see Harry's white knuckles against the steering wheel, and his eyes flick down to try and watch Louis but going back up to the road.

"Is this dangerous enough for you?" Louis breathed against Harry, leaving kitten licks along the slit, and using his tiny hand to stroke him.

"Not quite." With these words, Harry took his arm off the seat and went down to grip onto Louis' propped up ass.

Louis let out a little moan as Harry kneaded his hand into his clothed bottom. Harry bit his lip at the sound.

Louis sped up his pace, going faster with his mouth and with his hand, "Goddammit, fuck." Harry moaned, running his hand up Louis' body until it got to his head, he grabbed a handful of Louis' hair.

He so despretely wanted to buck his hips up into Louis' mouth, but knowing that he hated when he did that, he stayed put.

Instead he bit tightly onto his lip and tried to watch him as he drove.

Then he felt a tightness in his stomach, "I'm close." He moaned, running his hand up and down Louis' back.

Louis popped his lips off the head, watching as Harry inhaled sharply at that, and let out a low throaty moan as Louis went from the bottom to the top with his tongue.

"Louis, oh my god, baby." The old Impala groaned at them as Harry found himself pressing quite hard on the gas pedal, he eased off quickly.

Harry released moments later into Louis' mouth, and Louis made sure to clean up every last bit.

The sun was peaking up through the horizon, and Louis sat up and stretched, "Still tired?"

Harry smoothed out his shirt after Louis had buckled up his pants again, he smirked, "How can I be with that image in my mind?"

Louis chuckled, "Well, I am. So I'm gonna have a few more hours." He cuddled up against the seat again, tucking his feet up beside him.

"Fine, but you just wait until we get home." Harry threatened, Louis smiled and sat up again, scooting over to Harry.

He leaned his chin on Harry's shoulder, "I love you." He whispered. Harry shivered and leaned his head down against Louis' and put his hand on his inner thigh.

"As I love you." Louis smiled and leaned up to press a kiss to Harry's cheek, "Don't think that lets you off the hook." Harry smirked again, patting Louis' thigh as the smaller lad curled back up on the seat, but this time twisting so his head lay against Harry's thigh.

"Oh, I wasn't counting on it." Harry rolled his eyes as Louis got comfortable, and let him grab his hand to wrap around his tiny, curled up form.

"Go to sleep." Louis chuckled, "Yes, Daddy."

Oh, Harry couldn't wait to get home. The things he wanted to do to him. But that, that was another story.