convertible

Louis can never deny his boyfriend when he's horny.

_________________

Louis blared his stereo a little bit louder as he went down some random country road he's been on a million times. He turned his head to the side to see his boyfriend snoozing soundly against the door jab, even though the radio was loud enough to be deafening.

He rolled his eyes as he turned the nob up higher quickly, then back down again to where it could be background noise, and chuckled as Harry jumped and shouted as he awoke.

"Lou, why would you?" He whined, then tried to settle back down into slumber again, "Because I wanted to, and I'm lonely." Louis groaned.

Harry sighed and sat up, taking his sunglasses from his shirt and putting them back on, although the sun was slowly going down, "Are we there yet?"

Louis shushed him, because no, they were no where near there, yet.

They were heading to Louis' parents house for the Christmas holidays, that were just a week away. They planned on staying there straight through New Years, and although Harry hated the idea, because they'd never get any alone time, he complied, because he'd do anything for Louis.

"We've got a ways to go. By the way, your phone rang about an hour ago." Louis said, nodding towards Harry's phone perched on the dash.

Harry sat up and grabbed it, swiping it open and sighing, "It's just mum. I'll call her back later." He put his phone down and leaned back to close his eyes.

Louis rolled his eyes and turned onto a short cut through the woods to get to the highway on the other side, Harry looked out the window and down at the dirt path, "Man, how long was I asleep? We're halfway there already."

Louis laughed and leaned back in his seat, taking one hand off of the wheel to reach for Harry's hand, Harry grabbed it effortlessly and held it in his lap.

"Couple hours." Harry sighed and pressed his lips to Louis' hand, then brought it back down to his lap, but when he looked at the setting sun, he flicked his eyes back to Louis, who's eyes were straight ahead on the road.

They were surrounded by forest and rocks and dirt, with patches of slowly melting snow in random sports, so Harry brought his lips back to Louis' hand, and he pressed slow kisses along it, going up his arm.

"Harry.." Louis smiled slightly, looking over at Harry before turning back to the road.

Harry looked up at Louis, then he slid closer to him on the conjoined seats of the bright blue convertible car. He began to press slow kisses along his exposed neck, Harry's breath brushing across the smooth satin

"I'm driving, babe." Louis warned, but he said it so quiet, Harry pretended not to hear him.

"We're not gonna be able to show hardly any affection towards each other for nearly four weeks. We can't make love at your parents house." Harry said into Louis' tanned skin.

"Sure we can." But even as Louis said it, he knew it wasn't true. He turned to Harry slightly, who had his eyebrows raised.

"Alright, alright. So it'll be hard, but there's a beautiful forest around their home, we can sneak out." Harry groaned and leaned his head back on his seat.

Louis bit his lips at he looked at Harry again, then back to the road. Harry sat up again, because he wasn't giving up that easily, besides, it's not like it was hard to turn Louis on.

"Come on, baby, don't you want to feel your hard cock inside my tight little hole?" Harry whispered into Louis' neck as he placed slow kisses along his skin.

Louis was breathing heavier now, and as Harry's hand went down to grip onto Louis' junk and move his big hand around and around, he moaned and slowed the car to a stop on the side of the little road.

"Fine, but only because you are unbelievably hot." Louis groaned, moving over to swing his legs over Harry and sit his plump bottom on his lap, their lips connecting instantly.

Harry smiled against Louis' eager lips, his hands began to roam Louis' body, going under his light tank and pulling it up to his neck. Louis pulled away from Harry's lips to rip it off, letting it drop to the drivers seat.

"Get in the back." Harry said in a gruff voice, and Louis nodded, climbing over the seat and sliding into the back, Harry not far behind him.

Harry went straight back to Louis' lips as he crawled on top of him, his hands hurrying to rid him of his belt.

Harry had Louis' pants down in record timing, his boxers down just as fast. Louis moaned into Harry's mouth as he felt Harry's large hand stroke along his semi-hard shaft.

"Ugh, fuck, babe." Louis moaned into Harry's mouth. Harry took the opportunity to move his lips down to his neck, and he began to suck there, running his tongue over the sore spots, leaving Louis whimpering underneath him.

"I want to fuck you." Louis groaned, gripping tightly onto Harry's hair. Harry got off Louis, and as Louis began to move, he pushed him back down, "Want to ride you."

Louis nodded and settled himself back down, Harry ripped his shirt off then went to wrap his pink lips around Louis, making him moan loudly, his eyes fluttering closed.

Harry went quick, bobbing his head up and down to make Louis pulsing and throbbing to feel Harry's tight hole around him.

"Now, H." Louis whined, so Harry sat up and pushed his lips back on Louis', quickly unbuckling his belt and pullimg his pants and boxers down in one go.

"You're so beautiful, baby." Louis said, running his hands around Harry's body. Harry flushed and brought his leg over Louis' lap.

"Fuck me already." Harry brought his own fingers to his hole and began to finger fuck himself, biting his lip and moaning before Louis swatted his hand away.

"Nobody else makes you moan but me, not even yourself." Louis warned, placing his hands on Harry's hips and lining him up with the head of his throbbing heat.

Harry whimpered with the sudden preasure as he slowly went down onto Louis, his hands tight on Louis' shoulders. Then with one loud moan, he let himself fall on Louis' lap, getting a bunch of cuss words out of him as he dug his nails into Harry's hips.

Harry began bouncing straight away, not even pausing to get used to the feeling, Louis threw his head back and muttered cuss words, a death hold on his hips.

"Jesus Christ, Harry." Louis moaned, already feeling the tightness in his stomach.

"Oh my god, Louis, you feel so good." Harry bent down and attached his lips to Louis' open ones, Louis kissed him back hungrily.

"I'm gonna come..!" No sooner than Louis had heard his warning, there were white stripes of heat shooting across their chest, Harry's untouched cock twitching against his stomach.

At the sight Louis cried out and kept Harry down as he shot out inside of him, his nails dug so hard in Harry's skin that he had to pry them off slowly as he opened his eyes and caught his breath.

"Oops, sorry, love." Louis said breathlessly, but Harry just chuckled lightly and leaned down to kiss his sweaty lips.

"Still on for the woods?" Harry pulled back and winked, "You fucker. You just wanted me now, didn't you?"

Harry slowly got off of Louis' lap, "Damn right I did, you look so hot when you drive, and even hotter when you refuse me."

Louis rolled his eyes and used his, thankfully, white tank to clean up the mess in the back seat. The darkness of the night surrounded them, so they quickly dressed and cuddled in the back.

Exhausted, they fell asleep quickly in each others arms.