Vampir Necaz

AURORA's POV-

I woke up in the same creepy room as before, this time weaker than before. But I was pissed.

Pissed, like this vampire had just killed my best friend, because he was slowly going to kill me if he couldn't have me. And my stubbornness would definitely win that battle, so I was as good as dead.

And damn, I wanted some bacon. The withdrawals were real. I shook my head- only I could be dreaming about bacon in a time like this.
Come on, Aurora, think.

Vampires had to have air vents, right? I mean it WAS pretty chilly in here.

I started looking around for one, and jackpot- there was a large one over the bed. I would have to stack the furniture, and climb without being too noisy.

First, I covered some pillows with the blanket I was sleeping with, and decided to tuck my shirt into it for extra measure.

Yes, I realize that means I'm just wearing a bra. But I had to leave my scent, or they would detect that I was gone quickly.

Easier said than done, but the wardrobe was under beside the air vent, so I carefully removed the screwed in pieces (werewolf strength, thankfully I had a little bit but I was still weak) and hoisted myself up.

"Oooooh son of a nutcracker", I whispered. The air duct was so tiny that it would be a miracle if I didn't get stuck.

My arms and legs were smushed as I quietly crawled through.

Finally, after a long, very claustrophobic few minutes, I saw a light ahead. Another room!

Maybe this meant that I could drop down, and get the hell out of this prison!

But as I approached the light, I heard voices.

"Master, what do you plan to do? She's so stubborn"

Agatha. Ugh.

"No, I believe you're right. Could we work something into her food to calm those nerves? Not too much though- I need that feisty attitude for our appearance tonight"

Dracula, himself.

Appearance?? What appearance?

"Certainly master. We'll make it very appetizing, but it shouldn't be too hard, she's been here for days without food", Agatha said smugly.

Days?! I thought it had been hours!

"Good work, Agatha. I want that meal ready for her in- hm- let's say, 30 minutes? And I want her dressed 15 minutes after. You know the dress. I want everything to be perfect for our new queen's introduction."

"Yes, master", she said politely bowing out of the room.

30 minutes, I had 30 minutes. I started wiggling faster, towards the next light.

I kept my eyes down on him as I passed.

My heart dropped as his head cocked at something he was hearing. Me.

I froze, and he seemed to go back to his paperwork.

Sh**, I had to get out of here.

———————————————————————————

DAMIEN's POV-

"I can't take anymore!", I said pulling at my hair.

"Alpha, you may not have to wait much longer", Calvin grinned.

I wheeled around on him.

"Where?", I said growling.

He pointed straight ahead to the huge castle that seemed to loom over the land around it.

I knew it would be heavily guarded but what the hell. He probably didn't even think we could locate him, but here we were.

We ran full speed ahead until we were a few yards away from the main gate.

Luckily we had a few tricks up our sleeves, because as we thought, there were quite a few guards.

My men all picked up their dart guns, filled with vervain of course, and each pointed them at a different guard.

"Now", I said quietly.

The guards never even looked up, before they hit the ground.

We moved forward, darting anyone who stood in the way.

Our best tracker, Lucas, nudged me, "She's up there, alpha".

He pointed to one of the highest towers.

"Good work, Lucas. Let's MOVE! Spray yourselves!", I shouted at my men.

It sounded like a hair salon on one of their busiest days, as my warriors sprayed themselves down with the spray that would conceal our werewolf scents.

No one would know we were coming.