So it begins

- DAMIEN'S POV-

I finally got her. I smiled down at my sleeping mate and chuckled thinking about when she woke up. I would be a dead man, but the little fire-ball didn't scare me. I loved when she got feisty, it was such a turn-on for me. Trapped in my own thoughts of the beautiful woman held in my arms, my guards cleared their throats trying to inform me that we had arrived. I grinned, which shocked them all, scooped my mate up and practically ran with her upstairs to our room. I was like a child on Christmas with a new toy, she already had this affect on me. I placed my love on the bed before going to my closet and pulling out a tshirt and shorts of mine. I tried my best to slip them on her without being disrespectful, but she was so stunning. The thought of another male touching her, especially that slimy vampire, made my wolf rise to the surface. But I shook all of these and the dirty thoughts away to gently pick her up again. I placed her under the cool, black silk sheets before taking my shirt off and crawling in next to her. I snuggled her into my side, before I kissed her head when she sighed and wiggled closer to me. I breathed in her scent before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.