Good morning devil

- AURORA'S POV-

That was the best sleep I've had in so long. I woke up to feeling tingles on my whole body. What happened to me last night? Where was I? Before I could add up the puzzle pieces again, strong arms wrapped around me holding me down. " AHHHHHH! ", I screamed loudly. He only smirked, " Wow. So early? We haven't even done anything yet." I wanted to knock that grin off his face so bad but instead I replied sweetly, " and if you don't let me go right now then I'm going to-" I didn't get to finish my threat before my neck was being attacked in nibbles and kissing. He reached my spot and sank his canines in again, this time making me moan in pleasure before pulling out. " I'd love to hear that threat, but I love hearing that more", he replied making me actually blush. Blushed. I blushed. What is he doing to me? I loudly groaned before going face first into a soft pillow. " just give it up my little devil", he replied while chuckling, " besides, it won't be long until your heat arrives, then you'll be all over me." I didn't budge. Large hands found their way into my shirt, before being slapped away. " don't you dare." I mumbled angrily. " there she is!" He laughed loudly. God it sounded like heaven when he did that. " Did it really now?", he replied with the biggest smile and a beautiful twinkle in his eyes. I gasped before asking, " how did you?.. you didn't.. Oh no." I couldn't speak. I remembered now. He kissed the spot on my neck, " I told you not to run. I couldn't control my wolf any longer. I know you feel the same, you're just so stubborn. It was for the best that I did it then before he got angry. I didn't want to hurt you", he replied honestly. I stared at him blankly before running to the connecting bathroom and slamming/locking the door in his face. I inspected my neck to see hickies, and sure enough, his mark on my neck. I backed into a wall. It was over. He didn't even give me an option. My party life, my teenage life, they were being flushed away by this man. I was never weak, but I sank to my knees right then and there. I put my head in my hands and cried. Not because I had an awful mate, and not because I didn't want him anymore, just because I wanted to open the door and shower him with kisses. I wanted to take him in bed right now. These feelings were new to me and I didn't know what to feel. I never felt for guys. Given I wasn't Virgin Mary, I was scared. I wasn't ready to actually feel something, because I broke hearts and knew how they all felt when I broke their's, but what if this time it was me? It was too late. The mark was pushing me to open up my heart to the beautiful man pounding on the door. To let him love me, to let him take care of me, maybe even to let him give me a family. I wasn't ready to settle down. These consumed me but through my sobs, I didn't notice the door cracking until he was kneeling in front of me. " Oh baby I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. Shhh." He brushed away my tears while I cried out, " I c-can't. Please", I looked at him with pleading eyes. " I would never make you do that love. Come here", he said with open arms. Surprisingly, I accepted them and let him hold me. Stupid mate bond. " We'll take it slow okay?", he asked but before I could respond, but stomach rumbled. " Starting with some breakfast."