Meeting (pt 1)

While calvin was still trying to comprehend what had just happened, I was seething. He wanted my mate, and he had escaped me. Now he was free to get to her, and I was seeing red.

" Get up Calvin. We've got to go NOW.", I said quickly. With that, I was in my wolf form going full speed to find my oh so precious mate.
I was so concentrated on finding her that I barely heard my best friend mumble, " are you okay there Calvin? You know when you were in the claws of death? Yeah buddy I'm all good, don't worry about me. "
Normally I would've laughed,but this was serious. I needed to find her, to make her mine for good before that creature got his filthy hands on her.
"Come on. We have got to find her before it's too late." I mind-linked before speeding ahead, faster than my
paws have ever gone.

(2 hours later)

We had arrived. She was so close I could feel my heart thumping at her intoxicating smell. Oh how I would love to have my hands on her right now, to see her submit to me.
"FOCUS" my wolf yelled in my head.
Right. I had to focus.
I stepped onto Alpha Scott's front porch, I would ask to search his pack. I would find her tonight, and I would make her mine right then and there.
I rang the doorbell.
The alpha and his wife reagan immediately greeted me with warm smiles and an open door.
" Welcome Damien. Good to see you again son, come inside." Scott said with a toothy smile
" Pleasure to see you again Scott and you too Mrs. Phillips" I said winking
I heard Scott growl lowly " Watch it. Wouldn't want to get blood on that welcome mat."
I laughed, " oh I'm sorry. Don't worry, I'm looking for my own Scott. "
He lost the swirling black eyes before laughing and shaking his head.
" Ugh. Daddy you didn't tell me he'd be here so soon." came a smooth, beautiful voice from the stairwell.
That's when the smell hit me.
And I found myself lost in a pair of confused, turquoise blue eyes.
"Mine." I growled out.
Her eyes widened before she said, " Nice to meet you Damien. Well.. BYE. ", before bolting back upstairs.
Hmm looks like I have a runner, I thought with a grin. But I wasn't having that tonight. She was mine and she was about to find out what that meant.
" Excuse me Alpha Scott. I've got a pretty little mate to catch."

-----SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. Here's an update lovelies, and as you can see, thanks to those who asked, I've decided to continue the story. Comments and votes would be much appreciated! Enjoy :-) ----