Lover boy

(DAMIEN'S POV)

I watched my mate march back up the stairs. She was beautiful when she put up a fight, I don't think I'd ever get enough of it.
Luckily for me, she was stubborn and I probably wouldn't ever get enough. She thought she'd won, but little did she know I was the winner. Because she was already accepting it, she just hadn't realized it yet.
I took a deep breath before running my hands through my hair.
"Tough one to crack huh? That's my girl though, she'll make a fine Luna. She just has to settle down first, god help the one who has to make her . " Scott said while laughing.
"She's definitely not what I expected. My visual picture of a cinderella mate is now of a feisty, stubborn-ass werewolf." I said
" I HEARD THAT." She yelled from her room.
Scott laughed even harder while I yelled back, " what was that? You said you don't like sleeping alone? I'll join you since you're listening for me." I smirked.
" AS IF LOVER BOY. " she screamed back.
I laughed to myself at her childish nature.
" Good luck son." Scott said grinning before he patted my back.
" thanks.. I'll need it. " I replied while thinking of my next move.
" I know that look. What are you thinking?" He said
" How to crack the nut upstairs. " I muttered.
" well whatever it is, just make sure it doesn't give me any grandkids. Best of luck to you. " he chuckled before leaving me to go to his own mate.
I begin to wear a smug look as a plan came along. My mate may be stubborn, but I'm twice as stubborn having to run a pack with responsibilities, getting anything I want at the snap of my fingers. No one told me no. I was the strongest alpha in the world, and Id be damned if I couldn't have my mate.
So I would wait until the lights went out.

(3 hours later)

Finally, the house was swallowed by silence and darkness. I crept up the staircase to her bedroom. Without a sound, I slipped in to see my beautiful mate fast asleep. I smoothly slipped in next to her sleeping form, pulling her back against me, and wrapping my arms around her tiny waist.
She moaned and I was frozen like a deer in the headlights.
She pushing herself back against me, snuggling more into me than possible. We fit like a puzzle piece, and it took everything I had in me not to take her right then and there.
Dirty thoughts filled my mind, of her underneath me, moaning like she just had. I couldn't wait until after I marked her. We would fully mate, have a few pups, and have the rest of our lives to make love, to be in love.
I smiled at that thought, a life with Aurora would be anything but boring. I took one last look at my love before gently kissing her forehead.
" See you in the morning my little devil. "

(AURORA'S POV)
I woke up in a bundle of warm. I smiled as I moved back against my pillow- wait. What was poking me in the butt? And why was my pillow moving? Hold up. My pillow was SNORING. NO. WAY. I flipped myself around quickly.
OH HELL NO. NO, HE DIDNT. I went to take a swing at him before his eyes popped open. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on the bed despite my struggling.
" Good morning my little devil. I see you slept well. " he said with a smirk while winking.
" WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-"
He cut me off " Mmmm. I can't wait for your hands to be all over me. "
I started blushing. Wait. I never blushed. What the hell.
" NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU PERVERT. "
He chuckled before kissing my lips, then continuing to trail kisses down my neck. It felt good. I couldn't lie about that.
I tilted my head back, giving him easier access.
He stopped kissing my neck to lick a spot right above my collar bone. I moaned out in pleasure.
He softly laughed before saying, " That's the spot where I'll finally make you mine. And it looks like you're almost ready my love."
I snapped back up ruining his little moment.
" I will not submit to you. I will not give up my freedom so that you can control where I go, what I do, and get me pregnant. No. I will not be yours. " I snarled at him.
" Oh but baby, you already are. ", he said slowly started kissing down my neck again.
I went to kick him in the jewels again, and knowing I had succeeded when I heard him groan. I pushed him off before running and locking myself in the bathroom.
I smirked before getting in the shower to freshen up.
After I finished, I wrapped a towel around myself and listened to see how mad the stupid alpha was.
Nothing.
Silence.
What?.. Oh well. Maybe he finally gave up.
I unlocked the door and skipped out to my closet to find some clothes.
I had finished on pants, I was putting on a shirt when I felt arms snake around me. I tried to run but it was too late. He had tricked me, and now he had me over his shoulder kicking and screaming.
" PUT ME DOWN NOW DAMIEN."
I yelled.
" I love it when you're mad. " he smugly replied.
" UGHHHHH. YOU STUPID ALPHA. "
He growled before slapping my behind.
" OUCH THAT HURT YOU BUTTHOLE. " I whimpered.
" Then behave my little devil." He chuckled before walking down the stairs.
" Good morning Alpha Scott, Mrs. Phillips." He said smiling at my parents .
Mom giggled while dad grinned shaking his head. " Good morning you two love birds. Sausage anyone? " dad said.
Mom suddenly spoke up, " Let's hope she got some of that besides breakfast if ya know what I mean. I'm ready to be a grandma" she said before taking a bite of her eggs and winking.
" MOTHER. " I cried out.
Damien grinned at my reaction before setting me down in a chair, " Not yet Mrs. Phillips. But don't worry, we're getting there. "
I kneed him in the family jewels again before skipping over to land a kiss on my dad's cheek.
" Morning daddy. Is asshole over here leaving today?"
He shook his head at me, trying not to laugh at my utmost disrespect to an alpha.
" Now Aurora, is that any way to speak about an alpha. And your mate?"
He replied.
I rolled my eyes before biting into a piece of crispy bacon.
" Yes, I am leaving today. Oh excuse me- WE are leaving" Damien said with his famous smirk.
I choked on my bacon before spitting it in crumbs across the room.
Damn it.
This alpha was always making me spit out my favorite food.