Love is war

AURORA's POV-

Panicked.

Yeah that's the word for it.

I was having wet dreams about him, and now he knew I had already done the deed.

What does that equal? Angry alpha.

Maybe I liked making him mad.

The door suddenly splintered into a million pieces.

Orrrr maybe not today.

I tried to run, but he had me pinned before I knew what had happened.

His black eyes were devilishly scanning my body, and I knew he could smell my arousal. His hot, angry breath hit my face.

I hadn't seen him this angry. Boy, just wait until I tell him I'm on birth control.

"YOU WHAT?!"

Damn that mate mind reading.

" Damien, you need a snickers bar.", I said hardly laughing at my own joke.

He growled lowly, before doing what I had familiarized as his "up to something" smirk. Only like 10x that now.

Throwing me over his shoulder, he took me back to the bed.

" So about that dream. Wanna tell me what had you screaming? Let's make it a reality. ", he smirked at me as he pinned me down on the mattress.

I gulped. Damn this mark.

Licking his place on my neck, I shivered underneath him.

And also let a moan slip from my throat.

" Your card has been swiped huh? Bet they didn't make you scream like I can. And I haven't even done anything. Yet. It'll be a reality soon my devil"

There went my arousal again. Sheesh this man. He had me wanting to submit, and somehow I didn't even want to fight it.

He sank his fangs into his sensitive mark on my neck.

I screamed loud enough for the birds and bees to cover their ears.

" Good. Your place is with me. Beside me. ONLY with me. ", he said while kissing and sucking on the spot with each word.

I moaned with pleasure. This freaking heat.

" I want 6 by the way. "

My eyes popped back open.

Was I ready to be a mother? Nope, no freedom in that. Thank God for birth control.

" Yeah about that. Clever, but my sperm is made to make sure you get pregnant the first time. So good luck with that weakling human resistant.", he laughed.

No more parties. No more freedom. No more running.

"On the contrary, you'll have plenty of freedom. You're not my prisoner, but my mate. And this pack's Luna. Which means 6 pups or not, you have to settle down either way. But I will always rather it be with you swollen with my pups.", He stated with black lust filled eyes looking up at mine, while kissing my flat stomach. Only to start peppering kisses around it.