Oh baby

-AURORA's POV-

    Damien had finally finished the deed, and all I could do was stress.

I layed on my side staring into the blank wall to my right. How could I be so stupid? I wasn't ready for this. No. I wasn't ready to be a mother. But it was too late, and the pack doctor would be sent in soon to check everything.

   See, when a werewolf becomes pregnant, it develops a lot quicker. Especially seeing our baby would be an Alpha's child.

Stupid, horny alpha.

"You know I can hear you right?" , Damien commented from behind my shoulder.

"Good.", I mumbled back.

"Aurora.. it was bound to happen at some point. But you're safe now. "

"I'm not safe. Now I'm looking out for two instead of just myself, who last time I checked, I could handle on my own. I didn't need you getting me knocked up.", I snapped.

Damien flinched at my words, but his eyes turned soft. Through the mate bond, he knew the fear and stress that were really controlling my words.

I didn't like how he was looking at me like a fragile flower, but all I wanted was to be held right now.
I, still a child, was about to be a mother.

Under dangerous circumstances.

Damien nuzzled into my side, bringing some comfort with his touch. But to his surprise, I pushed him away as I got up to go find clothes.

I chose a slouchy, one shoulder comfy tee, and a pair of leggings before trotting to the door.

Who am I kidding? I didn't make it that far.

" I just want food. Back off you needy dog. Haven't you done enough?", I snapped once again.

His eyes turned a pitch black, but my wolf whimpered at the pain I had caused him with my words.

Before he could say anything else, I shoved past him, and out of the door before the bond could pull me back.

As I walked down to the kitchen, I got curious stares from the pack members, with some even throwing me sly looks.

The hell with it. I was not eating here, I couldn't even get privacy from what I had just done.

I wanted to question why Damien was always leaving his keys laying around, but it wasn't going to be today.

With no shoes on, I skipped to his sleek, black Tahoe once again.
McDonald's breakfast here I come.

I was turning into town when my phone rang, with Damien's name on the screen.

Well shit.

"Hello?", I answered ever so sickly sweet.

"Where are you? I'm calling the pack doctor to come in. ", he replied in a too calm voice.

I paused, knowing he could feel my emotions, and hear my thoughts.

So I clicked the phone shut. Oh well. Atleast I'd get some breakfast before he blew a gasket.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel too angry. But then it clicked, that he was only protecting our newest addition from damage.