Moving on

-AURORA's POV-

_______6 weeks later __________

It has been 6 weeks since I've lost him, and while I can say I still haven't slept much, I'm back to pissing off my mate.

"AURORA."

I sipped my coffee, and took a bite of my bacon.

" Ahhh the sweet sound of your voice screaming in the morning is my favorite."

Damien came stomping down the stairs, while I tried not to spit my coffee at his freshly painted pink fingernails, and toenails.

I'm not sure if he had seen his makeup yet, but it was glorious.

" Would you like to tell me why I have pink nails?", he said through gritted teeth.

" I'm not sure. I really thought you liked the red better, I mean it is your color.", I took a gulp of my coffee to hide my cheshire grin.

" Aurora..", he gave a warning growl.

I shrugged and got up, " I just couldn't keep my hands off of you", running my hands up his chest to whisper in his ear I added, " Or your face."

His eyes popped open wide.

" See ya wouldn't wanna be ya!!", I yelped and took off running out of the front door.

Hearing him not far behind me, I turned, and ran straight into something.

Falling on my butt, I looked up to see what I had run into.

The raven haired girl reached down to help me up, to which I gladly took. Only, when I touched her hand, she jerked it back.

She dusted her perfectly manicured hands off,
" Oh woops, I didn't see you there Luna. I was just dusting the dirt off my hands. See?"

I glared up at her, before she decided to step over me in her red heels.

As I was getting up, and dusting myself off, I noticed she had now layed her hands on MY mate.

" I missed you cupcake. Let's go make up for lost time, hm? I'll even give you a special treat", she giggled as she toyed with his shirt buttons.

"You're about to think a special treat if you don't get your hands off my mate.", I growled at her.

She simply cut her eyes, and giggled at me, before placing wet, sloppy kisses up his neck, and nibbling his earlobe.

Just as I was about to tear this girl open, a feral growl broke through the air.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, REGINA."

My mate shoved the slut on her ass, and bared his teeth down at her, " YOU WILL NOT SHOW DISRESPECT TO ME, OR MY MATE EVER AGAIN LIKE THAT OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME."

By now, Regina was in tears.

I couldn't help myself as I bent down to her level with a sweet face,
"Touch my mate ever again, and I promise dirt won't be a problem. Because you'll be 6 ft. down in it. I'll make sure of it. "