Part 10

13 December 1980

Saturday 8:30am

-----

When you woke, you weren't quite sure where you were. You weren't in your own bed, the sheets a deep gray blue instead of your intricate flowery pattern. The bed was rather warm too, a presence beside you, dipping the mattress. You felt a thumb graze against your shoulder. Your eyes blinked open, and you turned to your back.

Any apprehension caused by the foggines of just having woken up dissipated upon seeing his face. The day prior came back to you.

"Ah, hello." You said, looking up at him.

Paul was sitting up on the bed, looking down at you. You could see his lovely chest better in the sunlight. You'd always fucked him at dusk or later, in the dim lights of lamps, or moonlight shining in through curtained windows.

You brought a hand to it, feeling his bare skin.

His bedroom was equally as comfortable looking. It was warm in the flat. He had an oak wardrobe and bed, and a window on the far wall above his dresser. There was a nicely knitted quilt laid over his duvet. You'd been rather spent the night before by the time he'd tossed you on the mattress.

You sat up as well, trying to smooth the mess your hair had become. It had been styled somewhat before you went out. When you looked back to Paul, his eyes quickly flitted up from your chest.

"Mystifying things aren't they?" You said, then pointed a finger towards his. "Yours aren't half bad either."

"Ey?" Paul said, a bit taken aback. He looked down at his own chest with a bewildered expression.

You laughed.

"You've got a lovely chest yourself." You said again, placing your hands back on it. "Nice and soft-like."

Paul gave you a strange look, smiling and cocking his head to the side. Your hands closed, running each of your thumbs firmly down his puffies. Paul involuntarily shivered, his back straightening. He gave a small breath.

"You feel nice from them too, don't you McCartney?" You said. Your voice then lowered. "S'good, that. Sexy thing, you are."

"Hmm." Paul murmured, his eyes closed as your touches got gentler.

Paul opened his eyes, leaning deeper into the touches.

"You keep that up an' I'll be up for another go of't." Paul said through his breathy voice.

It drove you mad, getting him like this. Paul was so self-assured in most other aspects of his life. You admired that about him, but at the same time, you loved it when it wavered. It was very pleasurable finding the things that would do it, where on his body he liked being touched. You loved the way his voice got, and how his face would soften. Flattery would do it too, but you meant the things you said.

You ran your hands down his soft sides, resting on the dip of his hips.

"I think I've dropped my dress somewhere." You frowned. "If I knew I was gonna have an away game I would've bought a change of clothes..."

"You were rather wiped out last night!" Paul smiled his stupid rabbit-teeth smiled, mighty proud of himself. "I was also! Fucked m'self right to sleep, I did."

"Not before tossing me here." You said. You thought a moment. "Didn't think I'd end up at you place, anyhow."

You looked around the room. You still felt a bit out of place, a bit invasive maybe. It felt wrong to be inside of your boss's apartment.