Part 7

23 November 1980

Sunday

-----

You were comfortable when you awoke.

You were laying on your back, a body curled around you. It was doing a good job keeping you warm. Hot breaths fell against your neck, and there was an arm keeping a firm hold on you. The heavy duvet covered you both well.

Paul's leg was curled around yours. It seemed that he was the type that held onto his partner throughout the night. It was rather sweet. His dark hair tangled with yours.

It was odd. You were terrible at waking up, but when there was another person there you tended to be the first awake.

Maybe you ought to get back to sleep. The sun wasn't up yet, but that didn't mean much as in Edinburgh this time of year, sunrise wouldn't be until well into the morning.

Paul shifted, and his even breaths shuddered a bit.

Oh.

Paul had morning wood. It dug into the side of your thigh. Natural, you supposed. It kept springing up these past couple days. Luckily your lust for him was able to keep up with his libido. You shuddered at the thought of what an unstoppable force he would've been twenty years back.

You shifted against it and Paul groaned in his sleep. It was satisfying, the feeling of it. Paul was hot and ready, pressing against your leg. You didn't want to wake him though. It might still be the middle of the night.

You cracked open your eyes. You were a bit groggy from just waking up, but it seemed that you slept a sufficient amount of time. You weren't wearing your watch. It must be bundled up with your clothes somewhere.

You lifted your head, a bit hard to do with Paul's vice grip. You squinted around the dark room. The only sound was distant early-morning traffic and Paul's gentle breaths.

The digital alarm clock on the nightstand was on Paul's side of the bed. You had to crane your head to see it, looking over Paul's sleeping body.

It said 5:30am. You two had planned to wake at six to be able to make the 7am train.

Paul could tell through his sleep that you were moving in his grasp. His hold tightened, and he shifted, trying to get you closer. You must be a nice warm thing to cling to. It also helped that as he moved his arousal grazed against you, making Paul hum in his sleep.

Your eyes adjusted in the dark. You looked over Paul's features. He seemed so innocent as he slept, his doe eyes shut and lovely eyebrows relaxed. His soft lips were parted. You couldn't see much color in the dark, his breaths even. It didn't seem like he was one to snore.

You traced his cheek lightly. Quite soft. He had slight lines around his eyes, the corners of his nose, and his chin. It didn't detract from his beauty much. He didn't look his age much with his pretty face and soft cheeks. Such big eyes too, long eyelashes, a small nose. You ran your thumb slowly down the ridge of it.

His left arm weighed down on you, the hand curled around your side. Paul made sure you wouldn't inadvertently shift away in your sleep, deny him the warmth. His hair looked quite soft in the moonlight. You ran your hand through it. Paul shivered.

Paul did enjoy being fussed over a great deal, his hair being played with. You enjoyed doing it. Paul liked to be touched and told nice things. He seemed to have been denying himself these things.

Paul shifted his hips in his sleep. He sighed. There was a half hour more he had to sleep, but his erection grazing against your bare skin was driving you mad. Damn Paul and his sweet noises. You didn't want to wake him up, though, pumping his shaft with your hand before he'd even realized where he was. That seemed a bit cruel.