Part 51

21 June 1981

8:30am Sunday

-----

Funnily enough, you didn't have sex the previous night, falling asleep shortly after your talk. A combination of the train ride, the sun, and the running about.

Wholesome, maybe. You let Paul hold you from behind, his head tilted into your shoulder. He hummed a bit, low in his voice, until he drifted under. It was pleasant, and you soon fell asleep as well.

But things were different upon waking, well rested.

"Should I make you cum once for every year you've been alive?" You said, cheery. "Like a rite of passage thing."

Paul's eyes shot wide.

"Thirty-nine?" He said in horror. "If you want to kill me, yeah!"

You were rested on him. It was warm, so he only wore a set of boxers to bed, you wore a light nightgown. It wasn't too hot inside the bedroom, a comfortable temperature.

"You'd die the way you lived." You said, wistfully.

Paul huffed, crossing his arms in protest, concealing his pretty chest.

"It's fathers day today, you know." You said, touching the slope of his shoulder.

"Is it?"

"According to my calendar." You said.

The card you sent your own father would likely arrive sometime later that day. Maybe you'd call in the afternoon.

"Ah." Paul said, it occurring to him.

"Congrats," You said, resting your head.

Paul blinked a bit.

"I missed yours." He said. "In March. Sorry."

"Oh, don't worry about it." You said.

At that point, you would've only known for a couple weeks, quite early in the process. You were far from a mother. He wouldn't have even known, at that. It would've been a bit silly celebrating so early, you didn't even know if it was going to take.

---

You spent more time in the city that day.

The weather was just the same as yesterday, perfect, sunny and warm, just a slight breeze.

You wore a wide brimmed hat and sundress, which concealed your state quite well. It was fortunate with these warm months coming up, in London too, that you'd be able to hide the growth soon to come. Flowy fabric, and nobody was any the wiser.

You brought the camera along. Of course, Paul was a beauty, but he took so well to being photographed. Very charming, being coy with it, putting on airs for the pleasure. He would smile, or pose. He seemed to enjoy the attention.

With his back to you, you would call him to turn, and snap one quickly, yet he was quick to react too.

You had gotten quite a few good shots so far. One of Paul leant against the railing, the beach behind him. One in the shop, looking at one of those sunglass mirrors, near the rack.

He was embarrassing at times, but you had gotten accustomed to the way he was. You'd really thought it'd drive you mad eventually, when you'd first met his acquaintance, but inexplicably, it was the opposite. You were deeply endeared to it.