13 [ M ]

❗WARNING: This chapter contains +18 scenes, so please skip if you are uncomfortable with it.❗

(Author's P.O.V)

It was a rare sight for both of them. Taehyung whimpering and craving their touch while his hands were tied to the headboard.

"Jiminie...Kookie...p-please-..."

His tigh was slapped lightly by Jungkook.

"What did we tell you about our names?"

Taehyung gulped and softly whispered "D-daddy..."

Jungkook smirked and kissed his belly softly, putting his fingers in the boy's hole one by one to make him ready while Jimin ran his fingers on his cheek and by grabbing his jaw,turned his head to kiss him.Taehyung moaned in between the kiss 'cause of the sudden pain which went through his body like electrisity.Jungkook had thrusted in him without warning.

"Daddy!"

"Hmm..."

Jungkook pressed his member deeper inside him.Taehyung whined loudly and gripped the bed covers underneath himself.

"Ah...you feel so good,baby...!"

Jungkook was thrusting in him fast and Taehyung couldn't do anything other than moaning from pain and pleasure.Jimin was planting wet kisses on his neck to distract him from the pain.Soon enough,pain turned into pleasure and Taehyung was getting closer to his climax but a sudden,hard grip on his cock made his heart drop.

"D-daddy...?"

Jimin grinned"You're not cuming until we say so.You thought we would let you off the hook so easily?"

He opened his mouth to protest but instead,a loud moan came out by Jungkook hitting his sweet spot.

"Oh,found it."

He smirked and hit it again,making the boy gasp from the undescribable pleasure!His vision blurred each time Jungkook would hit his prostat.

Taehyung was so lost in the pleasure which the two males were giving him that he completely forgot about the incident that happened.He didn't care much actually.When Jungkook was punching the man,all he could think about was"Why?How could he try to do that to me?"

A sudden hit to his sweet spot took him back to reality.Jungkook hovered over him like a predator.

"Don't thinl about anything else when we're having sex."

Taehyung blushed hard.Yeah,they were actually having sex.

"I guess...I'm not going hard enough."

Taehyung was confused.

"What?"

"You are still able to think.I want to fuck you to the point that all you can do is moan our names."

Even the thought of it nearly made the boy cum.He pushed his head back on the pillow and moaned"Daddy..."

"Good,just like that."

Ten minutes later,Jungkook proved that he is a man of his words.Taehyung was in a state that he couldn't even think anymore.All he could do was moaning his boyfriends's names.

"Ah...I-I think...I'll c-cum..."

Suddenly Jungkook was thrusting in him faster and harder.

"Then cum with me."

Jungkook didn't bother to take out his cock when he came,since they had condoms.
Taehyung came with a loud moan.He fell limp on the bed,breathing heavily.His eyes were near closing but went wide when Jimin switched places with Jungkook.

"Oh no...you're kidding me...!"

"You thought I'll step aside and watch you two having fun?Nah-ah."

Taehyung wanted to get up and run,But he couldn't find the strength.What was he thinking back then,when he accepted to have two boyfriends?He could barely handle one!

Jimin though,was different from Jungkook.He entered Taehyung slowly,careful not to hurt the boy.He was gentle.Too gentle!Compared to Jungkook,he wasn't moving at all.

"Jiminie...y-you can move."

Jimin smiled at his flushed and cute face,bent down to kiss his lips softly while picking up his pace slowly.

"Ahh...f-feels...so good!"

Jimin was pounding in him fast and deep.Taehyung's vision got blury and he let out a highpitched moan when Jimin hit his sensitive spot.He was overstimulated and both pain and pleasure was driving him crazy.

"I-I'm...gonna-..."

Before he could even say the word,he was panting after his second orgasm.Jimin gave some hard thrusts and also came.Slowly,he took his member out and threw the condom in the trash can.Taehyung whined when Jimin took it out because he was sore down there.

"You ok Tae?"

Taehyung looked up dazed with his half open eyes.He smiled at Jungkook's worried face to let him know that he was ok.

"I'm fine...this...was amazing."

Jimin stood next to Jungkook.

"Thank you,both of you."

They smiled and joined the tired boy on the bed.They were also screaming in their own minds from happiness.They felt like Taehyung was officially theirs now and no one could come between them or try to steal their baby.

Strong arms wrapped around Taehyung's body,and so he was fast sleep by the feeling of security.

~~~●~~~●~~~●~~~

Ok,so...this was my first,ever,smut part that I have written on social media.I'm sorry if it wasn't good enough but I will try my best to write better.And also(actually like alwaysT~T)sorry about keeping you guys wait so long.
I have my own reasons,but I'm really thankful to have such patient and kind readers^~^
Thank you all!Hope you enjoyed!

~AP