7

(Author's P.O.V)

"We are here!"

Taehyung announced loudly and made Jimin stop reading book and look at the happy boy with a expressionless Jungkook behind him.

"Hey...you bought anything?"

Taehyung showed his boxy smile and Jimin felt his heart stopped for a second!

"Yup!Actually,the market was close,but kookie knew a coffee shop near there.So we went there instead."

Taehyunh didn't see the surprised face of Jungkook because of the nickname he gave to him.
He was torturong both males without meaning to.

"Uh...so,can we eat now?'cause I'm gonna pass out anytime soon."

Jimin nodded and sat on the floor while Jungkook was setting the foods on the little table.
They started eating and the whole time,both males were staring at the boy who was eating in a very cute way.
When he felt those stares on him,he looked up and Jimin nearly fainted by seeing his mouth full and his cheeks puffed out.

"Id domthing wrong?"

Jungkook who was convincing himself not to touch those cute cheeks,stood up and coughed for distracting them.

"I'm kind of...tired.Are you in for a drink?"

They nodded and Jungkook took some bottles from fridge,putting them on the table.

~Time skips~

Taehyung was so drunk after the third bottle.But he was still aware of his surroundings.He would murmur something and then laugh by himself.
The other two males weren't that much drunk,but they were a little dizzy.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook,crawled over to him and sat on his lap with his feet on each side of the confused male.
He then wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and smiled at him.

"You're so...handsome."

"What are you doing?"

Jungkook raised his brow and eyed the boy on his lap,not being able to move through the shock.

"You know that...you're so hot,right?"

He got closer and kissed the frowning male softly.

"Taehyung...you are drunk.get up."

The drunk male whined and frowned cutely even if he wanted to seem serious.

"Why?Because you...hate me?"

He couldn't speak properly,and Jungkook knew that all his words was because of being drunk.

"I don't hate you.Now get up!"

Jungkook was getting annoyed by his actions.Now that he had drink,controlling himself for not touching the boy in anyways was getting harder.

"You do!So why would you...try to avoid me?"

Jungkook who was struggling to stand up,stopped immediatly and stared into his sad eyes.
Although that Taehyung was drunk,he was telling everything that were roaming in his head.He was upset by his two roommates trying to avoid him.
He could feel their attraction towards himself,because he has the same feeling.
He wanted to be closer to them,but they weren't allowing him.

"Why you and...Jimin avoid me?"

Jimin was staring at them from the start.He was shocked by the boy's words.Also...hurt!
He was experiencing more than one feeling at the same time.
He was jealous of Jungkook having the boy on his lap.He was upset and hurt when Taehyung said with a broken voice that they were avoiding him.
He never really meant to avoid nor hurt him.But he was too confused about his feeling towards him that he didn't dare to go near him.

"We...didn't want to avoid you Taehyung."

This time Jimin spoke when he saw the desprate look on Jungkook's face.

"But you did!Both of you!"

Jungkook got a hold on Taehyung's shoulders and shook him slightly.

"Taehyung...stop!You don't know what you are saying!"

Taehyung whimpered and hitted his chest weakly.

"I know what I'm saying!I know that...you hate me.Even that I...like you...you hate me."

He was near standing but Jungkook made him sit on his previous spot.

"What?!What did you say?"

Taehyung cried and tried to stand up.

"Let me go!"

Jimin ran to them and got Taehyung out of his furious roommate's hold.

"Jungkook don't.You are hurting him."

Taehyung turned around and without hesitation kissed Jimin deeply.
Jimin froze on his spot while his wide eyes were fixed on the wall in front of him.
Jungkook looked at them wide eyed,his mind completely empty by seeing his two roommates kissing in front of him.Well,Taehyung was the only one to kiss atcually.

Taehyung backed away and stared at the ground with no expression.Then he went to the door by fast steps and a second later,the room was dead silent.And the two males were staring at each other shocked.
Well,it seems like something is just about to start...!

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was so messed up!
But I kinda like the drunk Taehyung^~^

~AP