3

(Author's P.O.V)

Taehyung went to his room like a dead body.He could barely keep his eyes open through exhaustion.His last class was math and it took every bit of energy out of him.

He opened the door and without even looking around the room,he closed the door and threw himself on the couch which was in the corner of the room.
He buried his face in the cushions and groaned while kicking his feet in the air.

"Ahhhh!"

After a while,he got up with a huff and turned around to be met by two pair of wide eyes.
His cheeks became red and his ears started burning.He wasn't used to being the center of attention.

"H-Hi..."

He laughed awkwardly and then ran into the bathroom to hide from those eyes.

Back in the room,the two boys stared at the door confused.
They weren't excepting to see Taehyung acting like a five years old kid.
And both were thinking of a same word at that time:Cute!

They shook their head at the same time and looked at one another surprised.They glared at each other and continued on what they were doing before Taehyung had come.
Jungkook started playing on his phone again while Jimin continued reading a novel.

Both were trying to distract their own mind,but deep down they were thinking of that cute and embarrased face.
And none of them knew the reason that why they were thinking of a single thing,or maybe single person this much!
.
.
.
.
(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I was trying to take a lot of time by showering,so maybe they would be sleep when I go out.However,I knew that the percentage was very low.Because first of all,when I was coming back,the time was seven O'clock.So it can't be more than eight now.
Secondly,if they are some night owls like me,I'd better forget about this plan.

After drying my body and wearing clothes,I went out with a towel on my head,covering my eyes and face so I wouldn't see their face or look on me.

I grabbed my phone from the table and sat on the couch.After checking my massages,I was bored so I decided to take some snapchats.
After taking some photos,I was so distracted by the cute filters that I totally forgot that there were two other people in the room.
I made a funny face and took a picture,giggling softly by seeing my photo.
I randomly looked around,but wished that I hadn't.
Both males were staring at me while Jimin's mouth was slightly open.
I gulped and felt my cheeks are getting hot for the second time in that day!

In a fast speed,I ran to the closet, grabbed a blanket and covered myself with it after laying down on the couch.
Let's put this aside that I couldn't sleep because of the fact that they were in the room and I would think that they're looking at me.
.
.
.
.
(Three days later,P.E class)

I tightened my shoe laces and warmed up a little.
In those past two days,we hadn't talked to each other a lot.I mean,actually we wouldn't talk to each other a lot since we met,but even those ten words bacame two.Hello and Bye.

To be honest,I didn't really know the reason of why we were avoiding each other so much.I wouldn't look at them as much as possible and when I do,I would look at anything but not their eyes.It was the same with them.

Something that made me really curious is that
sometimes when I look at them,I see them glaring at each other.
It started the day after the night that I accidentally embarrased myself in front of them.Twice!

Hearing the coach's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.I ran to the others and stood in the line, next to Jimin.

Yes,you heard me.Jimin!