1

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

My mother hugged me for the third time.Her beautiful eyes were blurry because of the tears which were near falling on her cheeks.

"Mom,please!You'll make me cry."

She smiled sadly and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry...it's hard to watch my son leaving me."

I kissed her temple and looked into her eyes,trying not to forget her eyes and her soft look.

"I'm really sorry!If I had any other choice-..."

"Shush...I won't let you destroy your own future because of me.Never!"

I kissed her finger which was on my lips for shushing me.Then I picked my baggage and went out of the house.
I turned to her and waved my hand.

"Tell Jina that I'm sorry about not being able to say goodbye to her.I'll call later."

She nodded and waved her hand.
And the last thing I saw in her eyes,was happiness.
.
.
.
.
I got off the bus,finally arrived in Seoul!
I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes.It felt different here.People were walking,more like running,to get to their workplaces.
In Busan,everything was more calm and relaxing.
It was a big change for me.Leaving my family,coming to the capital,and of course,meeting new people.
But I knew that I was ready.
Ready for everything that was coming...
Ok,maybe not so sure about everything,but I was ready for my first day at university.

The main building wasn't too far.After walking for ten minutes,I reached there and I'm not lying,by the time I walked in the hall,my mouth was hung open!

There was a very big hall with some hallways and offices around it.
On each side of the hall,there were long stairs leading upstairs.
In addition,there was a narrow staircase which I assume would leads to the basement.
In front,was a big desk with a little panel on it,written"Reception".

I talked to the receptionist who was a beautiful and polite woman smiling at me all the time.
I thanked her and got the key of my room.

The dorm wasn't too far from the main building which I really appreciate that.Just by walking for five minutes I reached the not so big building,walking in and searching for the number"303".

Finally,after crossing two floors I reached the room and took my key out of my pocket,opening the door.

By the time the door opened,my eyes got wide by seeing two people,both of them looking directly at me.

"Who are you?How do you have the key to this room?"

The boy with raven hair color asked and raised his eyebrow.

"T-taehyung...Kim Taehyung."

"Why do you have the key?"

The second boy asked the same question,crossing his arms.

"I-they said this is the key to my room."

"But there's no empty bed in here.How is that even possible?!"

The raven-haired boy asked furiously,coming to me.
He looked at the key in my hand,maybe making sure that it looks like the same as their keys.
He grabbed my arm,dragging me out.

"We should talk to them."
.
.
.
.
We walked back to the main building, talked to that woman that I got my key from and she said there was no mistake in giving me the key.

"All the rooms were full,so we had to put the three of you together."

"Why in Our room?"

She answered us with a simple word.

"Coincidence."
.
.
.
.
We all walked back to the dorm and to our room.
I put my luggage down,looking around the room.

It wasn't a small room,but not so big fir three people.
A small refrigerator the corner,two beds on each side of the room,a closet in front,and two doors side by side which should be the bathroom and the toilet.

"So,what should we do now?"

The second boy with black hair color asked.He was smaller and a little shorter than the other boy.

The raven-haired boy answered quietly.

"Deal with it,I guess..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep,it went like this 'till now.
Thank you for reading!♡

~AP