10

(Author's P.O.V)

"Why are you avoiding us?"

Jimin asked with a very calm voice.Jungkook's hot breath was hitting the back of his neck which made him shiver.

"I-I'm not-..."

Jimin peck his lips before he could complete his sentence!Taehyung's eyes went wide and his breath hitched.

"Not the answer I was looking for.Let's try again..."

He went even closer so their lips were slightly brushing over each other.Taehyung couldn't breath properly and he didn't dare to look at Jimin's eyes.

"Why.are.you.avoiding.us?"

Jimin asked sternly,but still in a very calm tone.
Taehyung gulped and shook his head a little,just to earn another peck on his lips,but this time Jimin kissed him longer.

"Next time,Jungkook might participate as well.Not that I mind,but I think you do.So...want to answer?"

Taehyung stayed silent for some seconds,which made Jimin huff annoyed.

"So the hard way it is."

But before Jimin could connect their lips again,Taehyung answered in a panicked way.

"I was scared!A-and confused..."

"About?"

Taehyung's lips shivered.

"My feelings..."

Jimin stepped back to have a better look at Taehyung.He had his head low while he was in Jungkook's arms helplessly.

"You know that you could have told us."

"I couldn't!We have been roommates for a short time and barely know each other.I couldn't just come to you and tell you that I actually like you and I knew what I was doing that night!"

"But still,you could've just came to us so we could help you."

"Why do you even care?"

Jimin sighed and Jungkook rolled his eyes when he saw Jimin's struggles for telling Taehyung.
So he decided to tell Taehyung himself.

"Because we might have some feelings for you as well."

Taehyung almost chocked on air!

"What?!"

Jimin huffed again.The situation was getting awkward.Taehyung couldn't stop staring at Jimin like he has seen a ghost.
Jungkook couldn't hold his laugher and chuckled lowly at their funny faces.

"This is not funny,Jeon!"

"Yeah,say that after looking at yourself in mirror."

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned his gaze on Taehyung who was still in a shocked position like a statue.

"Are you serious?"

Jimin nodded and watched as Taehyung smiled a little but tears formed in his eyes.He cupped Taehyung's face worried.

"Tae,what's wrong?"

His lips were shivering like a cute baby.He sniffed and blinked fast to prevent his tears from falling.

"I...I thought you would hate me."

This time,Jungkook let go of him to come in front and look Taehyung in the eyes.

"We will never think like that.How can someone hate an adorable person like you?"

Taehyung smiled wide and jumped on them for a big hug.They wrapped their arms around his slim body and looked at each other with a little smile.
They were happy that their cute roommate was finally coming back.

"Ok,let's go back to the dorm."

The two men walked to the door but stopped when Taehyung didn't come.

"Tae?"

Taehyung was playing with his fingers with his head low.He was happy that his two roommates had some feelings for him,but that wasn't the point.His problem was something else,and he wasn't sure about their reactions.

"Um...I might have a...problem."

"What problem?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and relaxed his body.He had to tell them.Or else,everything was going to get worse.

"The problem is that...I think...I-I...I like...b-both of you..."

Those last words were more like a whisper but they still heard what the nervous boy said.

"We know."

Jungkook said very calm,like it was obvious.Taehyung's head snapped up to look at his two very calm roommates.

"What?B-but how?"

"Because that night,you said you like Jimin but you also kissed me.So we guessed that you may like both of us.It doesn't matter though."

Jungkook said casualy but Taehyung groaned annoyed.

"How it doesn't matter?I can't like two people at the same time.That...that's not possible!"

They shared a look and nodded,like they had telepathy or something.

"Have you ever heard about a three-some or three-way realationship?"

"T-threesome?"

Jimin crossed his arms and explained the whole threesome for him.Taehyung was a little confused,but he got the point.They wanted to start a relationship which included all three of them.

"But...are you guys ok with that?I mean...you don't have that kind of feeling for each other,do you?"

Taehyung asked unsure while turning his look from Jimin to Jungkook who was staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well,that's for another time.We'll tell you later.Just know that we had our discution about this,and we both agreed.So you don't have to worry about us."

Taehyung nodded and walked to them.He was happy.He really was!He thought they would hate him and kick him out of their room because he was gay.He wasn't expecting them to come and tell him otherwise.That they liked him too.
And he thought that what could ruin it now?Everything was going perfectly fine!He didn't even have to pick one of them.

But things will always change...
The world has to keep the balance.Everything won't stay completely fine,or always bad.
So...what could ruin everything?

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late updates.These online classes are so on my nerves!
Hope you enjoyed^~^
Thanks everyone!

~AP