12

(Author's P.O.V)

Jungkook entered their shared room when Taehyung was waist up naked!
He froze in place,staring at his fragile body but looked down immediately when Taehyung coughed akwardly.

"Uh...sorry...I thought you were at class?"

The said male put a t-shirt on fast and put his hands behind his back.

"It ended two hours ago."

Jungkook glanced at the clothes laying on the bed.

"Then, what are those for?"

Taehyung turned his head to give a quick look to the clothes. He seemed a little nervous.

"It's for the...party."

Jungkook frowned znd his expression hardened.Taehyung looked at Jungkook's fists which were clenching hard.
He gulped and tried to sooth the male's anger.

"Jungkook, look...I know you don't like him-..."

"I hate him!"

Jungkook snapped and gritted his teeth.

"Right, I know you hate him, but he's just a friend. And this will only be a simple party. So you don't have to worry. I will be careful."

"No!"

Taehyung knew that his boyfriends were jelous and possessive, but not to this point!

Right then, the door of their room opened and a tired Jimin came in, throwing himself on the bed and sighing.

"Hey, Jimin. You look like you've been hit by a truck."

Jungkook said with that "I give no shit" tone.

"No shit sherlock. What would I look like after having a fucking math exam?"

Taehyung giggled while crawling on the bed to give Jimin a kiss on the cheek.
Jimin smiled lightly but it soon faded when his gaze fell on Taehyung's clothes.

"Where are you going?"

Taehyung closed his eyes with a sigh. Now he had to convince Jimin too.
But before he could open his mouth, Jimin spoke and Taehyung was shocked by hearing what he said.

"Oh, you're going to the party? Have fun, then."

Jungkook stared at him like "WTF?!"

"Really? You don't have any problem with me going to the party?"

"Nope."

Jimin took out his phone from his pocket and started playing on it.
Jungkook laughed out of frustration with his hand resting on his hip.

"Uh, o-ok. So I'll go now."

Five minutes later, when Taehyung went out, Jungkook gripped Jimin's shirt and groaned.

"Are you out of your mind? Why did you let him go to that fucking party?!"

Jimin grinned and gazed at Jungkook with a playing look on his face.

"You really thought I would let him go that easily?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and let go of his shirt, waiting for him to explain.

"Idiot, we are going after Taehyung to keep an eye on him."

(Three hours later)

Taehyung was getting tired of all the loud noises around him. There were too many people and he didn't like to be surrounded by a lot of people.
So he was trying to find Bogum and say goodbye,then get back to his dorm.
He finally found him talking to his friends.

"Ah, Bogum hyung..."

Bogum excused himself and turned towards Taehyung with a smile.

"Hey, Tae. Are you having fun?"

"Yes hyung, thanks. However, I'm a bit tired now and need to go back. So I was going to say goodbye."

Bogum's eyes narrowed. He didn't look happy at all.

"Can't you stay a little longer?"

Something changed in his voice which Taehyung didn't feel good about it.

"N-no I really can't. Thank you for the party."

He turned around to walk away but a hand stopped him by gripping his elbow and spinning him around.
With a yelp, he came face to face with Bogum and felt a shiver running down his spine by the look in Bogum's eyes.

"But I'm not done with you yet."

His face was coming closer and Taehyung's struggles weren't affecting him at all.

"H-hyung don't-..."

"Ya!"

A loud shout stopped Bogum just an inch away from Taehyung's face and Taehyung was suddenly in someone else's arms.

He was watching Jungkook punching Bogum but still in a daze. He looked back and stared at Jimin's stern face.
When Jungkook had punched the hell out of Bogum, he walked back to his boyfriends and gave Taehyung a dangerous look.

"Let's go."

He couldn't protest or say much because he was still in a daze and the two angry men were so scary at that moment to argue with them.

When they got back and the door was closed, he wasn't expecting to hear the click of its lock, and see his boyfriends walking toward him like predators.

"You are in so much trouble, Kim Taehyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally!!
I'm sorry for the long wait.
But..........

!!!THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SMUT!!!

So be ready*~*
Thank you all for reading this book♡

~A