6

(Author's P.O.V)

Taehyung opened the door and went in,his two roommates walking behind him.
Jimin closed the door and Jungkook threw himself on the bed.
Jimin was going towards his bed when he saw Taehyung standing in the middle of the room,staring at floor without blinking.
He got closer to him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Taehyung?"

Like he was taken back from another world,he jumped a little in his spot and looked at Jimin,blinking a few times.

"W-what?"

"Are you ok?"

Taehyung gulped and nodded while he stepped back so Jimin's hand dropped from his shoulder.
Jimin frowned by his action and took a step towards him.

"Taehyung?What's wrong?"

Taehyung a step back again,still staring at floor.

"I-I'm ok...just-"

"What?"

Taehyung lowered his head and gripped on his......

"Thank you...for saving me."

He said with a very low voice before rushing to the bathroom.
Both males followed him with their eyes and flinched with a loud bang.

"What the hell was that?"

Jungkook asked,frowning at the other male who seemed deep in thought.Jimin backed away until he sat on his bed,not looking away from the bathroom like someone was standing there.

He was calculating his roommates actions and behaviors.And they were making him more sure about the theory in his mind...!

(Time skips)

Taehyung had came out after ten minutes and without raising his head up,he went to the couch and layed down with his back facing Jimin's serios face and Jungkook's dark eyes.

They were staring at him all the time and Taehyung could feel their burning gaze on himself.
He was planning to stay like that for the rest of the night but the growlings of his stomach was bothering him.Also he was so hungry because he had forgot to eat his food when he was at the cafeteria through what heppened there.
He sighed after hearing the fifth growling and got up,wearing his jacket without looking around once,afraid of facing his two roommates.

His hand stopped midway when he wanted to pull the handle by Jungkook's stern voice.

"Where are you going?"

"To...b-buy some food."

He told him without turning around,his hand shaking a little.

"I'm coming with you."

That's when he spinned around but wished he hadn't when he saw the dark eyes looking directly at him.
He lowered his eyes fast.

"N-no need."

Jungkook frowned deeper and went towards Taehyung.The other male looked at Jungkook wide eyed who was coming to him with an expressionless face.
Taehyung backed away and gulped when his back hitted the door.
He shut his eyes close when Jungkook got to him but stopped in front of him.

"Move."

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Jungkook,this time looking at his eyes.

"H-huh?"

Jungkook pointed to the door and laughed in his mind at Taehyung's cute and scared face.

"I want to open the door."

"A-ah...sorry."

He moved aside and let Jungkook to go out first.Before he close the door after going out,he heard Jimin's somehow cold voice.

"Jungkook be careful.It's almost midnight."

Jimin turned his gaze towards the said male and Jungkook nodded,like they were talking with their eyes.
Taehyung was looking at Jimin,then back at Jungkook.
Why Jimin told him and not me to be careful?
He was thinking of that question and didn't know he was pouting and a small smile was playing on Jimin's lips by seeing that cute pout on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung closed the door and both went out of the dorm,walking to the nearest supermarket.
However,Taehyung started cursing when they saw the"closed"sign on the window.

"Fuck!Now I will starve until the next day."

"There's a coffee shop nearby.We can buy something from there."

Taehyung huffed and pulled his hands in the pockets of his jacket.It was freezing outside and his jacket wasn't that much warm.
They reached the coffee shop and the owner who was a nice woman,took their order eventhough she was closing.

"You're lucky I haven't close the shop yet.Usually I close it at ten.But tonight I had some works to do here so I didn't close it at the same time as always."

Taehyung smiled warmly at her and bowed slightly.

"Thank you so much.I'm sorry that we troubled you.There was nothing left in the fridge."

"It's okay sweet heart.I'm happy to help you.Just wait a minute so I can pack your food."

Taehyung smiled again and pulled his hands out,trying to warm them with his breath.His fingers were numb.
Suddenly,a pair of hands took his and started to warm them with his own breath.
Taehyung stared at Jungkook surprised but didn't say anything.

Jungkook had a inner battle before taking Taehyung's cold hands.Part of him was making him to take those beautiful hands in his and warm them.The other part was avoiding the idea of going near him.Eventually,the part of him that wanted to be near the cute boy won.(with Jungkook's help actually...:)

Taehyung stood there,shocked by the sudden action which made him freeze in place.
Not like he was mad.But he was kind of scared when he felt like he is enjoying the touch.He liked the sight of his hands in Jungkook's larger hands.
And he was getting really scared by his own feelings.Because he couldn't understand himself.He was confused because he couldn't stop himself from thinking about his two-attractive!-roommates.
Even if they hadn't a good first meeting,he still was attracted to them.

"Here you go boys.Enjoy!"

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts for the God's know which time while Jungkook pulled away,not wanting the woman to see them like that.But she had seen them anyway...

"Thank you so much."

She nodded and smiled at the other male who seemed a little shy by that time.
They said goodbye to her and made their way back to the dorm.
And let's not skip Jungkook who was holding Taehyung's hand tightly for warming it.*~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally Jungkook took step in!^-^
Thanks for reading:)♡

~AP