4

(Author's P.O.V)

Jungkook was shocked about what just happened.He watched Jimin taking Taehyung to the locker room while he was still dazed.

He sat on one of the benches and folded his hands together.
He didn't do it on purpose.However,he felt very guilty.
Some seconds later he saw Jimin running out of gym.He wanted to go to Taehyung to see if he was ok,but something was preventing him.

Two minutes passed but Jimin didn't come back.Instead,he saw one of the players going towards the locker room.He knew him because he was his classmate in high school.His name is Jackson Wang.Jungkook knew him very well because he was the most devious student he has ever seen.
So when he saw him going towards the locker room,he didn't feel good about it and he knew that when it comes to Jackson,he should trust his feelings.

He stood up and made his way towards the locker room by fast steps.
When he opened the door which hit the wall,the scene in front of him made him really mad!

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

At that time he didn't know the reason,but he couldn't stand seeing someone that much close to Taehyung.

"No one can get close to him!"

That's what he said to himself before going to Jackson furiously and punching him in the face.
Jackson fell on the floor with that strong punch so Jungkook took the opportunity to sit on his chest and punch him several times.

All he was seeing was Red!
He couldn't see the bloody face of Jackson or how he was near fainting.
Just when two shaky hands were put on his shoulders and pulled him back,his vision cleared and his fist stopped half way in the air.

"Jungkook stop!You're killing him!"

Jungkook growled and stood up,turning to the scared boy.Taehyung was looking at Jackson with teary and scared eyes.Jungkook turned his head to himself by putting his hand on the side of Taehyung's face.

"Are you ok?Did he hurt you?"

Taehyung couldn't control his feelings anymore by seeing Jungkook's worried eyes.
He shook his head and threw himself in Jungkook's arms.
Jungkook was surprised but wrapped his arms around the sobbing boy anyway.Then a running Jimin came in and tried to speak while he was panting.

"What...happened?Is he...ok?"

Jungkook didn't say anything,but turned his head to the bloody and unconscious Jackson.
Jimin understood everything just by looking at the sobbing boy in his roommates's arms and the unconscious man on the floor.

He frowned and growled lowly.Thanks god that he wasn't here because if he was,Jackson would be dead by now!
Then he realized something that was so obvious,but he hadn't noticed.
When he was searching for an ice pack,Mark who was one of the players,suddenly came out of nowhere and started talking with him.Now he remembered that Mark is one of Jackson's friends,and he was talking with him to buy time for Jackson.
If Jungkook hadn't come,oh god...
He really didn't want to think about what would have happened to Taehyung.

"Let's take him to our room."

Jimin said with a cold and serious tone while he was still looking at Jackson.

"Can you walk?"

Jungkook asked the crying boy who was hiding his face in Jungkook's neck.Taehyung shook his head and pressed his body to Jungkook.
Jungkook huffed annoyed.Not by Taehyung not being able to walk,but the fact that his foot was still injured and he was the cause of it.

A second later,Jungkook was carrying Taehyung bridal style and both angry men were going to their shared room.
Taehyung was tired beacause of the all cryings so he slowly fell sleep in those secure arms.

On their way,Jimin told Jungkook about Mark and how they were planning to find Taehyung alone.
It was like they had forgot about everything that had happened before.They didn't care that in the past few days they hadn't talked to each other for no reason.All that was important right now was a mystrious boy who was playing with their minds and feelings.

When they arrived to their room,both noticed the sleeping boy and both smiled at how cute and adorable he was.
They went in and without even changing their clothes,they took care of Taehyung's foot and after making sure that he was ok,they finally sighed in relief.

"Jungkook,we need to visit someone."

Jimin looked at the smirking Jungkook.Both of them looked at Taehyung for the last time and when they made sure that he was sleep,both went out to visit someone.
And didn't forget to lock the door!

**************

This chapter was kind of complicated.
I hope that I could write it a way so it would make sense.
Thank you for reading!

~AP