5

(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin pushed the man to the wall so hard while he was throwing daggers at him with his eyes.
Jimin held him in place by gripping his collar.Jungkook was standing behind Jimin and was looking at Mark's bloody face with no emotion.

"So let me make it clear for you..."

He stepped closer to the scared man and Jimin growled lowly.

"You come near him one more time,we burn you and your fucking friends alive!Got it?"

Mark nodded quickly and ran for his life when Jimin stepped back.
Both men watched him until he disappeared in the hallway.
They made their way towards their room and secretly,both if them were excited to see Taehyung again.

"Will you really burn him alive?"

Jimin asked playfully and chuckled.

"Won't you do the same if they go near him?"

Jimin frowned and took a deep breath.When he imagined any other person except from Jungkook or himself,he felt his blood boiling in his veins!

"No one would dare to go near him again."

He whispered,venom dripping from his voice.
Jungkook smirked by seeing his roommate so frustrated just because of a adorable boy who was sleeping in their shared room.
And he didn't even understand that he called Taehyung adorable in his own mind.

Jimin unlocked the door and went in with a small smile,but froze in place when he saw the bed empty!
Jungkook came in but hitted Jimin's back because he hadn't move.

"Why aren't you moving?"

Jungkook asked annoyed and he hadn't seen the empty bed yet.
Jimin felt like he has forgot how to talk.So he pointed at bed with his finger.
Jungkook frowned and slowly turned his gaze from Jimin's shocked face to the bed.
And that't when he panicked!

"What?!Where is he?!"

Jimin turned around and pushed Jungkook outside.

"We have to find him."
.
.
.
(Half an hour ago)

Taehyung slowly woke up and yawned like a cute baby.
He took a look around while rubbing his eye with the palm of his hand.
He hummed and searched for his two roommates,but failed in finding them.

"Are they out?"

He went to the door and pulled the handle down,and he was surprised when the door didn't open.

"It's locked?!Who-...uh,they must have locked it."

He checked the time and got a bit nervous.

"But my next class is going to start soon."

Then he remembered that he has the key and hitted his forehead for being that much absentminded.
He unlocked the door and after locking it again,made his way to the main building.

He passed his class and after that,he went to the cafeteria.He saw Jin sitting and talking with a boy.So he went to them and Jin introduced his roommate,Kim Namjoon,to Taehyung.
Taehyung liked the man in the first sight because he seemed so friendly and kind.

They talked for some time and then Taehyung heard his name being shouted.

"Taehyung!"

He turned his head and was shocked by seeing the sight of his two furious roommates coming to him by heavy steps!

"Where the hell were you?!Do you know how scared we were when we didn't find you in our room?"

The two angry men stopped in front of them,Jimin crossing his arms and Jungkook glaring at the confused boy.

"Sorry,but who are you?And why should Taehyung be in your room?"

Jin asked curious and raised his brow.You may say that's none of his business,but Taehyung isn't only his cousin,but he's more like a younger brother to him.He has been taking care of him since his father died.So he felt like he have to always protect his baby brother in every situation.

Namjoon who was drinking coffee,put down his cup and turned around when the voice seemed familiar to him.

"Jungkook?!"

Jungkook's attention was now on the man next to Taehyung that actually he knew him.

"Namjoon hyung!What are you doing here?"

"Studying,I guess."

Namjoon laughed lowly and Jungkook chuckled by his best friend's words.
He has known Namjoon since high school along with Suga which he hadn't talked to him very much during these months.

"Excuse me,but can you please introduce yourselves?"

"We are his roommates."

Jimin said calmly while Jungkook was a little annoyed by the older man's question and for interrupting them.

Jin looked at Taehyung in a questioning way.
The confused boy shared a look with his roommates and gulped.

"You know...unfortunately I have two roommates."

"Unfortunately?!"

Jungkook asked,raising his voice slightly.

"I-I mean...every one like a bigger place to live,right?"

Jungkook glared at him and tried his best not to snap at him.They've saved him from that bastard and now he talk like that.
Jimin sighed and announced them that it was time to go back to the dorm.

Taehyung hugged both of his hyungs tight and only Jimin saw how Jungkook's fists clenched.
He frowned by his roommate's action.Both of them were overeacting towards the other boy,but none of could stop nor figure out the reason.
It was like they wanted to protect him from everything since what happened hours ago.

Namjoon hugged Jungkook as well and also frowned confused when Jungkook squeezed his hand a little hard.But he didn't seem like he noticed himself.
They didn't say anything on their way back to the dorm.All of them were deep in thought.

Taehyung was feeling strange.He was confused and he couldn't stop thinking about the two men walking on each side of him like they were protecting him.

Jungkook was getting anxious through all that happened today.Everything seemed so complicated to him.He wasn't that kind of person who think about something moreover someone this much.
So don't blame him if he was freaking out just because all he was thinking about was the little puppy walking beside him.

Jimin,however,was thinking about something more than just the boy beside him.He was trying to figure out the reason that why would he think about someone who hasn't known him for more than a week so much.
He convinced himself with the words"It must be the thing that happened in the gym.Nothing important."

But deep down he knew that the reason was something more complicted.Something that was going to play with their minds,and maybe hearts,for a long time.

And none of them was excepting what  was coming for them...!

************

I feel like I'm in a rush.Am I?

~AP