4

Author Pov

It's been a one month, Y/N started to hang out with her new friends. Her parents didn't know about her friends except for Ji-yeon. She always meets them on their secret place without knowing anyone.

Y/N and taehyung started to fall for each other but never admit it. Their friends noticed it and they also forced them to confess to each other but they just ignored it..

Ji-yeon : So finally we are going there after so long time.... she said excitingly.

Dahyun : I'm so excited!!!! We'll have fun there and Y/N also with us... Its gonna be her first time there.

Ji-yeon : So Y/N, you are coming na ?

Everyone looked at her excitedly but frowned after hearing her answer.

Y/N : I don't know, she said while looking down.

Jimin : What do you mean by don't know ?

Y/N : I don't know that my parents will agree on this lie that I want to sleepover at ji's house.

They looked at sadly but their eyes widened after hearing taehyung's words.

Taehyung : If they won't agree, then I'll kidnap you, he said while looking firmly at her eyes.

Y/N : W..what ?? Sha said shockingly.

Everyone looked at him with their jaw open.

Taehyung : I mean we will take u secretly at night and will drop you in the early morning before anyone wakes up. Also, your room has a balcony na.. we'll go from there..

Y/N : B..but its risky taeh-

Jackson : We don't have any other choice then this Y/N, so we have to.

Y/N : But-

Ji-yeon : Plz Y/N plz I want you to enjoy with us not always stuck in that house doing just study. You said na that you never enjoyed your life.. now you have a chance Y/N..

Y/N looked at everyone who was looking at her pleading and she looked at taehyung eyes he was looking at her hopefully.

Y/N : Ok..

Time skip

( A/N - Plz imagine its night time )

Y/N : Taehyung-ah I'm scared, she whispered to him who was busy in arranging ropes.

Taehyung : Don't worry Y/N, I won't let you hurt, hmm.. Trust me. Now hold me tight and close your eyes.

And then they jumped from there while she holds him like her life is depend on him. (A/N - It's true.. anyone can die after jumping from 4 feet house or broke their bones...)