11

It's been a week, taehyung came back from the hospital. His health is good now, his wound is also healing. It's all because of his friends and his girlfriend. In this whole week they all take care of him. No one leave him alone, from time to time they were taking care of him. Girls were coming to him to make meals by making excuses.

Author Pov

Y/N is staying over with taehyung because her parents and her brother went to Busan for a week. They didn't take her with them because of her studies. Whenever they go somewhere and leave her alone, she feels sad and lonely but today she is happy because she can stay with her boyfriend and spend time with him.

Right now he's making dinner for his love. He's half-naked and only in his pants. Y/N is looking at him from behind, she was observing him lovingly.

(Imagine there are tattoos on his back)

While making food, he turned around and saw how his love is watching him with the most loving gaze. She was wearing a casual shoulder cut knee-length dress.

Taehyung: Just a min babe, our food will be ready!! She nodded and go towards him before back hugging.

She tiptoed and put her head on his shoulder. He smiled before turning his to side and picked her nose making her giggle.

After a min, he completed his cooking and served the food in plate.

He made her sit on the kitchen counter and start feeding her, she also feed him back. There's no dining table in his house, he usually eats on a small tiny coffee table or couch.

Taehyung : How is it, my love!? I'm sorry I just made this fried rice and tofu stew. We don't have other foods so-

Y/N : Oommo tae it's so delicious!! You are a great chef. Why don't you open a hotel, humm.. aaa.. Mighty V restaurant. We all will invest in it also we all will work in it. Me, ji, dahyun, jimin and jackson.. What a great idea!!

Taehyung smiled before wiping her mouth with his thumb and licked it making her blush.

Taehyung : Will you work in my small restaurant!? He asked her curiously.

She nodded her head like a kid while giggling.

Y/N : Of course I'll, I'll be the manager. And it's our restaurant not only yours.. she said while pouting. He kissed her pouty lips and again feed her.

Like this, they ate their dinner while discussing about their future life.

Time skip

Both of them were cuddling in the bedroom, trying to sleep. Y/N was making small circles on taehyung's naked chest with her fingers. He opened his eyes and saw her, he caressed her hair before asking her.