17 (Part 2)

Author Pov

The gun from jisoo hand fell when she saw B-Free collapsed in front of her with a bleeding head. She looked at taehyung who was holding a fire extinguisher while breathing hard.

When taehyung saw B-Free approaching towards jisoo while talking vilely, he got angry and quickly pulled the fire extinguisher near on the wall and hit on B-Free head.

B-Free fainted on the floor, his head was bleeding heavily. Jisoo also collapsed in front of his body, she was disgusted by him. She was staring at his bloody body while tears running down from her eyes. Taehyung pulled up and cup her face.

Taehyung : Hey shh, you are alright now, I'm sorry, I don't know how my plan failed but you are alright now, and he's not dead, but I'll make sure that he'll get the most brutal punishment. Now let's go your Jin must be waiting for you.

After hearing jin name, her eyes sparkled, finally she'll be in her lover's arms, and she can't wait to be in his arms. She wiped her tears and nod her head.

Taehyung take her hand and they got out of the mansion through the back door as he planned. When he got out he saw jimin, jackson and namjoon with their gang waiting there.

Namjoon : Taehyung are you alright!? I was telling you about B-Free knowing our plan but you don't have your bluetooth with you.

Taehyung : Don't worry hyung, I'm alright and yes my earpiece fell somewhere while running.

Jimin : Taehyung-ah, you are bleeding are you alright, sorry my alien I couldn't come to save you, he was getting emotional while seeing taehyung.

Namjoon and jimin were in Namjoon secret control room where they were keeping an eye on B-Free cameras, when they saw B-Free coming into the mansion they all take their car and went towards the mansion but the distance was so long.

Taehyung : Don't worry jimin-ah, It's just a small bruise, now guys I'll go and take jisoo to jin, he must be waiting for her.

Jackson : We'll come with you, don't go alone- taehyung cut him off while saying.

Taehyung : Aish, I'm alright. I'm not baby!! I'll go alone, you all take care of B-Free and his gang.

They hesitatingly nod, and Namjoon and jimin gave their gang order to take care of B-Free and his gang.

Jisoo : Thank you so much for risking your life to save me. She said while bowing to them.

Jimin : You don't need to thank us miss jisoo shi, it was our duty to save you from that mafia, and because of this all of those whom B-Free kidnapped will be free. Now you can go safely to your lover, he must be impatient now.

Jisoo nodded while once again bowing to them.

Time skip

Jin was leaning on his car while nervously fiddling with his fingers, praying to God that taehyung will be successful in his mission.

Today in the morning, when jin was leaving for his hospital, he got a call from taehyung, he got happy he thought that taehyung have saved his jisoo, but taehyung told him that tonight he'll execute his plan.

Taehyung told him to wait near the abandoned road of the mansion. Jin told his parents that he has to stay in hospital for overnight duty, but he's here waiting for his love impatiently.

Soon he saw a car coming towards him, when the car stand in front of him, he saw jisoo hurriedly open the car door and run into his arms.