14

Author Pov

It's been a week, taehyung meet namjoon. They started working together, their gang weren't ready to work together because they all had a fight between them that day but they had to accept each other because of their leader.

After that kyung never bother them but he's still mad over Y/N and he'll not stay silent until he makes Y/N his.

Taehyung and Y/N were cuddling on his bed after their hot lovemaking session. Taehyung was caressing Y/N's bareback while she was snuggling into his chest.

Taehyung : Baby, you know what, I think that you are a fallen angel which God sent for me.

Y/N giggled and backed away from him.

Y/N : Seriously! How can I be a fallen angel!? I'm just a normal human baby bear.

Taehyung pulled Y/N on him and peaked her forehead. He tightly hugged her before saying.

Taehyung : Yes you are a fallen angel, before you come my life was so dull and empty.. I used to be very cold and serious all time I'll be happy only with my friends but when you came into my life, you filled my life full of happiness. You bring light to my dark life. Because of you, I met my Namjoon hyung.

Y/N : Hey.. What are you saying!? You met Namjoon oppa because of me!? But how!?

Taehyung : You have been kidnapped by him, he said while giving her a teasing smile making her pout in fake anger.

She slapped on his bare chest making him yelp in pain. She started laughing while rubbing his chest slowly where she slapped.

Y/N : BTW tomorrow mom dad will be back.. We won't able to meet each other anymore, she said while pouting.

Taehyung : We can still meet each other secretly baby, he said before peaking on her pout.

She smiled and was about to hug him but he flipped her and hover over her making her eyes widen.

Y/N : T..tae baby w..what are you doing!? She said while pushing him but he held her hands and pinned them beside her head while smirking at her.

Taehyung : How about third round baby!? He said while wiggling his eyebrows while Y/N looked at him in horror.

She was already tired because of 2 rounds and he wants to do it one more.

She was about to deny him but he cut off her while kissing her hungrily. And like this, they ended up making love to each other the whole night.

Two days later

Y/N was helping her brother with his homework then their maid tell them to go downstairs for lunch.

When Y/N and her brother sat down they saw how serious their parents were.

Y/N was quietly eating her food then her dad asked her something making her look up at him.

Dad : Y/N are you free tomorrow night!? He asked her before taking a bite of his food.

Y/N : Yea dad, tomorrow I'm free at night because tomorrow is saturday. Why dad!?

Dad : Do you know Dr. Kim Seokjin, my friend's son?

Y/N : Y..yes I know him.. He's a very famous doctor in Seoul, is he coming to our home?

Mom : No but we arranged a blind date for you with seokjin. You are going to get married to him.