9

Author Pov

Jeon jungkook aka JK is the best car and bike racers in Busan. No one can win against him. If he participate in any race then no matter what he'll win it.

He is also known for his arrogant personality. He's not a womanizer.. He hates them. He thinks they are born only for money and pleasure, there's no angel.

No one can go against him, if someone tries then they have to see the bed of death.

Only one person can beat him in the race.. and that person is none other than Mighty V.

Whenever taehyung participate in any race and jungkook is the opponent.. He wins the race.. that's why jungkook hated him. Hated because of his talent.

In Busan

Author Pov

He was just back from Seoul.. After completing his plan.

Yes.. he was the one who did taehyung's accident.. from his own hands.

He was happy.. happy that now V can't defeat him in the race. He gonna win the race.

He was resting in his secret house

Someone barged into their secret place. That person was fuming in anger.

....? : WHAT THE F*CK JK!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE V'S ACCIDENT!?

Jungkook silently looked at him.

Jungkook : Hobi hyung, calm down.. yes I'm the one who caused his accident, so I can win this race.

J-hope threw a vase nearby him on the floor making it shattered. He was glaring at him.

J-hope : FOR THE F*UKING RACE YOU DID THIS!!! HOW LOW YOU HAVE GONE!!!! I NEVER MADE YOU LIKE THIS!!! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM ?

Jungkook : So what ?

J-hope chuckled while sitting on the coach,

J-hope : So what ? Haha.. Do you think Jimin and Jackson will stay silent after knowing that you are the cause of his accident.. They.Will.Surly.Take.Revenge.

Jungkook got up from his place and grabbed whiskey from minibar.

Jungkook : I don't afraid o-

J-hope : Oh you forgot what his gang did to you last time.. when you mocked V..

Jungkook clenched his hand making the whiskey bottle broke. He looked at J-hope while glaring, he was ready to throw punches on him but he controlled himself.

Jungkook : Don't make me remember that hyung or I'll-

J-hope : Or you will what ? Hit me or kill me huh ? You can only do this jungkook.. You know what I'm done with this shit.. I'm going.. Don't come to me when his gang will attack on you..

He left the place while glaring at him.

Jungkook takes a deep breath before looking at his injured hand.

His friend yugyeom quickly rushed toward him with a first aid box and started cleaning his wounds.

Jungkook looked at him while smirking.

Jungkook : You are the one who informed hyung about the accident, don't you ?

Yugyeom gulped while before nodding..

Jungkook pulled his hand and started wrapping a bandage on his palm while looking at him. Yugyeom looked down shamefully.

Yugyeom : I

Yugyeom : I..I'm sorry j..jungk-

Jungkook : Nah.. you don't have to apologize.. because I was also going to tell him after coming here. I can't hide anything from him.

Yugyeom : But jungkook, he went from here angrily.. what if he leav-

Jungkook : NEVER!!!!! He'll never leave me.. because he knows that I only have him and I'm his everything.. He'll never leave his own brother.. He loves me..

Yugyeom take a seat beside him after bringing new whiskey for him and jungkook.

Yugyeom : BTW jungkook, do you know that V is dating!!

Jungkook looked at him surprisingly.

Jungkook : Really... But he also hates f*cking girls like me.. Then how can he ?

Yugyeom : I got to know from our Seoul's spy about her. She's a naive and educated girl. Also, she's the daughter of famous lawyer of Seoul. V is in love with her madly..

Jungkook : Navie huh!! I don't think so.. she must be wearing that navie mask on her face.. because all girls are just a bitches and sluts...Whatever I don't care. He got up from his place before grabbing his jacket.. Gaja, let's celebrate our soon to be coming Victory.. and I also have make up with hyung..

Yugyeom chuckled while nodding and left the place with him.

_______________________________________

Sorry for short chapter..

BTW here's our Jungkookie part is end.. I'm not going write about him in chapter anymore.. 😇

Guys from now on I'll be busy in my studies.. so I'll update my book slowly.. Plz don't ask me for updates.. I'll try to post it if I get lil time. 😔

Vote and comment 😊

Stay healthy and happy 😘💜