12

Author pov

A bunch of boys were smoking and drinking at old spooky building rooftop, they all were drinking except one, it was none other than kyung.

He was sitting on the edge of the rooftop of the building while looking at Y/Ns bedroom open window where she was studying under her lamp. He take a sip of his drink as he smiled at her cuteness.

He suddenly felt someone's presence behind him so he turned around and saw his gang member bhyung ho, who's shirtless standing there with a beer bottle in his hand.

He stepped towards Kyung and then sit beside him and put his arm around his shoulder before looking at Y/Ns window.

....? : You told us that you saw her when she entered this colony, right!?

Kyung : Yeah, so what!?

Bhyung ho : She was yours from the day you first laid your eyes on her. She was your but that fucker V come and snatched her from you just like he snatched our gang place..

Kyung clenched his fist while swearing under his breath.

Kyung : We can't do anythin-

Bhyung ho : You know you still have a chance.. You can still make her yours, he said while smirking while kyung looked at him in confusion.

Kyung : What do you mean!? How can I fucking make her mine!?

His eyes widened after hearing his friends words.

Bhyung ho : You have to know kidnap her.

Kyung throw his bottle and grabbed his collar.

Kyung : WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING MF!!!! I'LL NEVER DO THIS!!

Bhyung ho pushed kyung and scoffed before saying..

Bhyung ho : Listen to me carefully, I'm not saying that you go and kidnap her. I'm just saying that we'll tell someone to kidnap her and then you go and act like saving her and be a good boy in front of her parents and they'll accept you as their Son in law..

Kyung looked at him surprised..

Kyung : I..is it possible!? Her parents will accept me!? But it's risky..

Bhyung ho : Yes it's possible!! Look I know one gang who's powerful more than that fuckers Mighty K gang ( Taehyung's gang name). That gang is known as Monster-13. Their leader is very smart and genuine. We can give this work to them.. But you have to give something to them.

Kyung : What do you mean I have to give them something!? He asked him in confusion.

Bhyung ho : Look kyung, kidnapping is not a small matter, it's very risky that's why they will surely ask for a big price and you have to pay it. So will you!?

Kyung looked at him in shock, he thought it'll be easy but he didn't think that it has a big risk. He was hesitant to make a decision.He looked at Y/N's window and a small smile appeared on his lips when he saw Y/N dancing with her teddy bear.

Kyung : I'll do anything to have her by my side, he said while still looking at Y/N.

Bhyung ho : Ok then, tomorrow I'll go and talk with Monster-13 gang leader and will fix the deal, so I'm going now, he was about to go from there but kyung stop him.

Kyung : Wait, hide my identity in front of them, I don't want some to suspect me if something happens understand!?

Byung ho : Don't worry, I know how to hide your identity, he gave kyung a thumbs up before leaving from there.

Kyung pick up another beer bottle and sat down on the edge of the building while staring at Y/N.

Kyung : Finally you will be only mine beautiful girl, no one will come between us, not even that fucker Mighty V, he said while smirking.

One week later

Author pov

Y/N and ji were standing outside of their college while waiting for jimin and they were waiting for a long time.

Ji : When this mochi will come! I'm so tired, I just want to go home and lay down on my bed but only if that shorty arrives early, she said while stomping her foot on the ground.

Y/N : Don't worry, he'll come after finishing their gang meeting, till we'll wait for him in the cafe near our college. What do you say!?

Ji nodded her head while pouting and they head towards the cafe. They were crossing the road but then Ji's phone ringed, she smile as she saw V's name.

She answered the call and was about to put it on her ear while crossing the road, and then she turn her head looking for Y/N but her eyes widen after seeing the view in front of her.

She saw that some boys were putting a cloth on Y/N's nose and she's struggling. Those boys put her in the van and they fastly leave from there.

Ji : Y/N!!! V's started panicking after hearing Ji screaming Y/N's name.

Time skip

Ji was crying in for the past 1 hr, dahyun were beside her comforting her and jimin were calling their gang members.

V was pacing back and forth, veins standing out on his neck and wrist, he was clenching his fist while looking at Jackson who was waiting for someone in the entrance. In the end he lost his patience and slammed his fist on the wooden table making everyone flinch.

Taehyung : JACKSON WERE THE FUCK IS THAT YOUR HACKER FRIEND!!!! TELL HIM TO COME FAST OR I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM WHEN HE'LL COME!!

Jimin quickly ended his phone and hold taehyung before patting his back.

Jimin : Calm down taehyung, our gang is already started to find Y/N and the hacker will come soon. Don't worry she is alright, we'll find her soon!

Taehyung gently pushes jimin before giving jackson apologizing look and he sits down on his chair while pushing back his hairs. But he suddenly looked up while in anger and tears formed in his eyes.

Taehyung : I won't hesitate to kill that person who take away my baby from me! I'll make sure to break that person's hand which is touched my baby's fragile body. I. Won't.Spare.That.Assholes.Life. he said while gritting his teeth.

___________________________________________

New character gonna enter in this book, can you guess who is that!?

Btw sorry for updating late.. Actually I wasn't updating because I'm not getting good response to this book but don't worry I'll not close this book.

I'll try to update next part soon 😌

Plz vote and comment 😊💜