10

Author Pov

Y/N opened her eyes and she felt light pain in her forehead, she observed the room and saw herself on the hospital general ward bed. She lifted her head and saw that ji was asleep on the bed while holding her hand and dahyun was asleep on the chair beside her bed.

Y/N tried to wake up but she hissed because of forehead pain. Ji woke up when she felt Y/N's movement. She quickly held her and made her sit on the bed. Dahyun also woke up and call jimin and jackson. After some time both of them came with the doctor.

After checking her, he said to take a rest also he said that she can go back to her home and then he leaves from there. Jimin sat near Y/N while holding her hand. His eyes were red.

Jimin : How are you fe-

Y/N : How's tae baby's condition ? Is he ok ? Plz tell me that he's ok, plz take me to him. Jimin smiled while wiping her tears.

Jimin : He's out of danger. In the morning when you fainted, doctor took him to the operation theatre and after 2 hr they were done with the operation. His condition is good but he didn't wake up yet. The doctor said he'll take time to wake up.

A big smile formed on Y/N's lips. She thanked God in her mind.

Y/N : Plz take me to him, I want to see him, jimin nodded and they all take her to taehyung's room.

Only Y/N entered in the room and saw him sleeping Soundlessly on an ICU bed

Only Y/N entered in the room and saw him sleeping Soundlessly on an ICU bed. She sat near him and caressed his long hair. She leaned down and peaked his forehead before caressing his angelic face. She took his hand in her own before kissing it.

Y/N : Baby, thank god you are fully ok. Plz just wake up soon my love. I can't see you like this, plz baby. I knew that nothing will happen to you, you are my strong boy, my mighty V. J..just wake up my love and she started sobbing while holding his hand.

After sometime ji enter in the room and saw that Y/N was caressing taehyung's hair while resting her face on his chest. She wiped her tears and went near her.

Y/N saw her and lift her head from taehyung's chest and looked at her.

Ji : Y/N-ah.. you have to go home. You are out of your house for the whole day, your parents even called you and asked about you but didn't tell truth. I said that my mom got in an accident that's why you are with me.

After hearing it Y/N's eyes widen and she got up from bed.

Y/N : Why you told them such a terrible lie ji-

Ji : We had to Y/N. Now let's go, jackson will take us home in his car and jimin will stay with taehyung.

Y/N : But I don't want to leave my baby alone in this condition ? ji looked at her with pleading gaze. Y/N sigh in and went with her before kissing taehyung's forehead and giving a peak on his lips.