02 : 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇

[🎶]

[Third Person's POV]

Y/N was still in disbelief after bringing her doll, Taehyun, into life. All she knew was that she had impulsively purchased a toy online in hopes to ease her loneliness and hopelessness in terms of romance. She certainly didn't expect that it would swerve into something magical.

It was finally evening. Y/N had somehow eased around Taehyun's presence. However, the doll still has a lot to learn about the apple of his eye. Though made to love her, he knew nothing but her name.

"Now that you're human, you must eat." Y/N strode to the kitchen.

"Obviously," Taehyun followed. "I live exactly as how you do."

"In sadness?"

"No, I mean-" The lad paused. "Wait.. You're sad? Why, Y/N? What's the matter?"

Y/N served him hot beans and a glass of juice. Taehyun hesitantly ate, baffled by the fact that on his very first day in life, his love might have been already hiding something from him. The girl sat in front of him, chin rested on her palm as she watched him eat.

"Nothing's wrong." She blurted. "Even if there is, there's no reason for me to fuss. I have no one to turn to anyways. It's best not to keep everything in my chest."

Taehyun waved a hand. "I'm here."

She gave him a look before sighing. "It's me, I think. People tell me that I'm the problem. I'm the reason why I get picked on."

Her lover abandoned his dinner and transfered to a seat next to her. He looked at her closely, brows furrowed as he was trying to spot the flaw in the girl. She awkwardly inched away.

"I don't see anything wrong with you." He innocently stated. "I think you're perfect."

She scoffed. "Bitch, please."

"No, I'm completely honest!" He pledged a hand. "They're wrong about you."

"Of course, you'd say that. You were made to perceive me as someone flawless, yes." Her shoulders dropped. "Look, if you were a regular human, like everyone else, you'd understand why people play games with me."

Taehyun propped himself straight, tilting his head to the side as he awaited for an explanation. Y/N stood up, her long, lacy dress draping to the floor. She heaved the skirt up, frowning. Taehyun raised a brow, amused.

"Girls in my age don't wear this. Well, unless they're trying to be aesthetic in Pinterest but on a daily basis, no." She shook her head. "This is a granny fashion, at least that's what they say."