06 : 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗉 𝖴𝗉

[🌌]

Knock knock.

Taehyun waddled to the door to see who it was. Upon opening, Y/N opened her arms wide, her lips stretched into a wide smile.

"Y/N!" Taehyun threw himself to her.

She giggled. "Hey."

The lad peppered her with kisses from head to chin. She had no choice but to take them all, cheeks flushed into a shade of rose. Taehyun eventually pulled away. He noticed a rather big box on the floor. Y/N looked at it too.

He cocked his head to the side. "What's that?"

"Presents." She answered. "My friend gave 'em. You wanna see?"

"You can show me later." Taehyun ushered her. "Come, I made us dinner! I missed you so much, I thought you'd be late."

The couple entered. Taehyun heaved the box in his arms, carefully placing it on their bed before rushing to the kitchen where his boiling pot of stew emitted smoke. Y/N was already by the counter, sitting on a stool as she watched him shove more vegetables into the simmer.

"Since when did you know how to make stew?"

"I watched a cooking show this afternoon!" He chirped. "And I thought why not make you some when you get home."

"It does smell good."

"Does it?"

Taehyun abandoned his stew and marched to her side. Taking her in his arms, he loosened her hair tie, letting her hair fall limp to her shoulders. Y/N looked up in confusion. He just gently hummed, carefully untangling her hair with his fingers as he let her sniff his shirt. The girl relaxed. She wrapped her arms around his waist. Taehyun kept on toying with her hair, constantly planting kisses on top of her head. Oh, how she felt good.

"How was your day by the way?" He asked.

She stirred. "It was fine. Ria and I caught up with things. I'm very happy about it. I thought she forgot about me."

"Well," Taehyun fixed her wrinkled blouse. "She's your friend. I bet you're dear to her as you are to me."

"I'm dear to you?"

"Oh, very." He kissed her nose. "So cute."