09 : 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾

[🌁]

"Are you ready my darling?"

Taehyun brushed my long dress straight and slid my beret on a right angle before kissing my nose. I blushed.

"Are you sure you want to come with me? I promise I won't be too long at the mall-"

"I would rather wait outside that cosmetics store for hours than to be left home without a Y/N to hold." He smiled.

I had to bite my tongue to keep me from giggling. Ah, a week has passed from that untimely breakdown. Taehyun promised to keep an eye on me before I could lash out on myself again; though I guaranteed it won't happen- maybe. This morning, he insisted of coming with me to a store. I just had to pick a few items. I was worried he wouldn't find it amusing.

"In case you forget," he blurted and pulled out something from his pocket. "I made a list of the things you wanted to buy."

"Uh.." I raised my brows. "It was just face foam and scrub.. Probably some cream and oil too.."

"You'll never know when you'll need a copy, honey."

"You really like calling me names, don't you?"

Taehyun suddenly carried me in his arms. "Why, of course. Those sweet names are only meant for you."

"Put me down!" I laughed, clinging. "Taehyun!"

"I'll put you down in the elevator."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hold onto me." I reminded.

Even though him and I have gotten out for a date once, Taehyun had never went to the mall until today. When we arrived, it was crowded. I'd hate the thought of my precious angel becoming lost, confused. So, he held on to the back of my dress as we made our way through.

"There's.. A lot of people.." He wowed.

"I know right? Now don't let go of me, okay?"

"Why would I? Of all that's in here, my eyes can still never take off you."

"Oh, shush."

"It's true!" He insisted. "They all look the same for me but you're that one person to stand out."

I rolled my eyes. "That's because I'm-"

"Beautiful." He cut me off. "That's because you're beautiful."

"Well.. Thank you.."

He caught up with my pace and reached out for me hand. As soon as he got the grip, he intertwined our fingers together, swaying them back and forth as we walked. I couldn't help but to keep as close as I could, leaning my head to his shoulders as we talked about silly things.