16 : 𝖨 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎

[⚙️]

"You are so adorable."

"Taehyun."

"I'm so happy that I ended up with you."

"Hey."

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, but-"

"I'm glad we're able to be like this again."

Taehyun wrapped an arm around his girlfriend's waist. Y/N chose to rest her head on his soft chest. The couple were cuddling on the couch, watching a boring television show as the night settled outside. Y/N was supposed to hang around with her new found "friends" but since she picked Taehyun instead, she locked herself in the apartment with him for the rest of the day.

"Mmm.." She sniffed on his shirt.

"You like my perfume?" He cooed, twiddling with her hair. "You love the jasmine in me?"

"Mhm.."

Taehyun chuckled. He tore his gaze away from the stupid show and focused on his girl instead. Y/N's face was buried on his fabric, sniffing eagerly for every bit of jasmine there is to find. He smiled, seeing how cute she looked in his grip.

"You're so precious.." He started talking again. "So fragile in this state. I just want to hold you like this forever. Play with your hair, scratch your head. I love loving you, Y/N. As much as I could, I'd pour everything just to make you stay."

She gripped on his cloth. "Stop it.."

"I just love how everything is okay now. That you'll no longer be out of my reach again. That I'd be able to take care of you like how I did before. I love taking care of you. I love proving to you how perfect you are to me. I love you. I love you so much it's killing me."

"Taehyunie.."

"I love how you call me that." He giggled.

He lifted her face by the chin. Their eyes met each other. Gently brushing some strands of hair off Y/N's face, Taehyun inched forward. He closed his eyes, ready to savor what was about to happen. Y/N did the same, arms snaking around his neck to pull him closer.

"No, wait.."